you are not logged in or registered.

(LOG IN||REGISTER)

INBOX // PROFILE
Welcome
Welkom op Kaechan RPG, dé online rpg waar je een warlock of een shapeshifter kunt zijn.
Sluit je aan bij Family Trees of ga zelf op onderzoek uit in Griffinbeach, Soulsilver, Woodley of Oldbrook.

"A masquerade of Heroes"

14-04-2015 ~ Nieuwe Regels FC

27-03-2015 ~ Kaechan 2.0 Plot.

27-03-2015 ~ New Layout.

23-03-2015 ~ Kaechan 2.0 [Site]

Family Trees
The Elite.
The Venom.
None.
None.
None.
Apply here for a Tree
Census
WARLOCKS
ADULTS 9 26
TEENAGERS 4 3
SHAPESHIFTERS
ADULTS 11 21
TEENAGERS 4 5
TOTAAL 28 55
Season
season: spring / seizoen: lente
Switch Character
Charactername
Password

Credits
©2014-2015 KAECHANRP is ontworpen, bedacht en gecodeerd door JUNG DAEHYUN , gehost op een FORUMOTION forum.
Met dank aan Peter, Kim, Rose, Vance en Michelle voor het helpen met een enkele code / tekst / images.
©opyrights reserved to the original artists!

Dit forum werkt het allerbest op:

google chrome

Maar werkt ook prima op:

firefoxinternet explorersafari

Deel

'Cause it's too cold for you here and now

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht

Vance Aurelius
━ Member ━

IC : 37

“ Character „
Leeftijd:
Sex: Male
Family Tree:

'Cause it's too cold for you here and now Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: 'Cause it's too cold for you here and now 'Cause it's too cold for you here and now Icon_minitimevr nov 14, 2014 12:34 am

Open~

Op het getik van regen op de ramen na was het stil in het kleine appartementje. Het appartementje bevond zich op de tweede verdieping van een qua hoogte normaal pand. Het pand was gevuld met reizigers die rondtrokken en tijdelijk een plek nodig hadden om te slapen. Reizigers die liever hotels vermeden en hoewel het qua prijs ongeveer hetzelfde was, bood deze oplossing veel meer positieve dingen. Alles lag op een vloer en het was net groot genoeg voor twee personen. Het was wellicht wel te krap voor meer dan een persoon. Hoe dan ook was het goed genoeg voor Vance, hij bleef er maar voor twee nachten. En hij zou toch elke dag buiten de deur eten dus de keuken hoefde hij niet te benutten. Hij zou amper in het appartementje zijn, zijn dagen in Wolfston waren enkel gevuld met verschillende meetings met business partners. De shapeshifters weliswaar hadden plannen voor een nieuw bedrijfsgebouw hier in Wolfston. Uiteraard moest hij -iemand die net in het business circuit is gestapt- afreizen naar waar de ervaren mensen waren. Niet dat hij er moeite mee had, integendeel, hij vond het juist heerlijk om even ergens anders te zijn dan Oldbay. Wederom was Wolfston weer een stad met veel mensen, drukte etc. Maar het was in ieder geval een verandering in de omgeving. Alles was nieuw, nieuwe prikkels en weer even wennen aan andere straten en wegen naar bepaalde dingen.

Met rollen papier die bouwplannen bevatten onder zijn rechter arm en een paraplu in zijn linkerhand liep hij op een redelijk snel tempo door de drukke main street. Andere mensen die ook op weg naar huis waren als het ware ontwijkend. Zo manoeuvreerde hij zijn weg richting het pand. Het was nu al ongeveer 7 uur in de avond en het was al een tijdje donker, pas wanneer hij het kantoorgebouw had verlaten, besefte hij hoe laat het al was en hoe lang die meeting had geduurd. De hele dag had hij op een comfortabele bureaustoel gezeten, maar van zelfs zitten en continu nadenken werd je moe. Mentaal was hij uitgeput en die drukte in de stad maakte het er ook niet beter op. Hij wist zich echter wel te beheersen ook al irriteerde de verkeerslichten, die constant op rood sprongen wanneer hij er aan kwam, hem mateloos. Of mensen die constant Vance voor de voeten liepen en hij er maar niet langs kwam om god weet wat welke reden. Nee, het zat hem niet mee vandaag. Hem horen klagen deed je alleen niet.

In het appartement knipten de lampen aan en per direct liet Vance de rollen papier op tafel vallen. Het koffieapparaat werd direct aangezet met de versgemalen bonen van vanmorgen. Hij liep richting het raam om de gordijnen te sluiten, zijn ogen vielen echter op een figuur die beneden stond recht onder een lantaarnpaal. De hele dag was het al grijs en aan het regenen en zelfs nu, terwijl ze hadden voorspeld dat het zou opklaren naarmate de avond zou naderen. De figuur zou bij nu al helemaal doorweekt zijn, alleen de persoon leek niet weg te willen gaan. Vance liep terug richting de deur en pakte zijn paraplu weer. Hij liep het appartementje uit, trap af en naar de hoofdingang. De deur deed hij open. 'Wil je anders even binnen schuilen?' Had hij toegeroepen om over de regen te komen. Als hij/zij zo lang buiten bleef staan zou die persoon nog ziek worden, tenzij die het wilde of het fijn vond, maar dat betwijfelde hij. Bovendien was hij toch al koffie aan het zetten, hij kon vast wel nog een kop zetten.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun
━ Administrator ━

IC : 50

“ Character „
Leeftijd: 18
Family Tree: -

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Cause it's too cold for you here and now 'Cause it's too cold for you here and now Icon_minitimedo nov 20, 2014 1:01 pm

just trust yourself tonight

Daehyun was walking around, as a shapeshifter. In his fully Jaguar form, he wandered around the area, to train himself and to gain control. He needed it after everything, he couldn’t stop being reckless. He had fought with a lot of animals, a lot of shapeshifters. He got injured, terrible and close to lose consciousness. The younger got back from the world outside Wolfston. He wandered through the city, far from his own loft. If he didn’t got back in time, he would have a serious problem. And if this whole situation couldn’t get any worse, it started to rain. Really, really hard. Daehyun moaned from the pain and forced himself to walk further through the streets. He growled to encourage himself to get back, but it didn’t work. His jaguar was hurt, he could feel it. Everything was just going the other way around. He should be better by now, he should control everything by now. But it seems like it wasn’t going to start yet. A few minutes later he fell onto the ground. The hard street, causing him the yelp in pain again and causing him another wounds again. He sighed and let a few tears running over his cheeks.

He laid there a few minutes, before he got up and walked again. But this time something caught his attention. “Wil je anders even binnen komen?” Was this what he really expected to let someone say this. Daehyun looked around. “How can I trust you? Aah.” He moaned again, seeing a wound getting worse by the minute he was outside in the rain. He needed to be somewhere where he could recover. The rain wasn’t helping this and soon, really soon he was going to be exposed to everyone in this city. He stood up and hobbled to the person. “I’m sorry.” And with that he fell on the floor.

tagged: #PAIN | words: 313 | notes: #BAD

Vance Aurelius
━ Member ━

“ Character „
Leeftijd:
Family Tree:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Cause it's too cold for you here and now 'Cause it's too cold for you here and now Icon_minitimeza nov 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Daehyun~

There was no sign of a change in weather, it kept on pouring. The rain having no mercy for the ones that are outside, paired with the low temperature it could've been bad to stay outside for a long time. Another reason to not trust the weather predictions. Vance didn't check those very often anyway, but the one time he does, they predict wrong. The rain didn't bother him much though. As he was inside for almost the whole day, he could somehow enjoy the rain from the inside. Seeing people rush on the streets, streets that were filled with umbrellas. Not the mention the slight dark sky and the greyness lingering over the city. For some reason he seemed to like it, despite the low temperature.

His eyes shifted from the sky to the person in the rain. When offering shelter to the stranger he didn't seem to want to come in at first. Instead of accepting it, he questions his trustworthy. But he didn't bother trying to convince him of being trustworthy. It was more a surprise that the stranger even thought of that, while being in a miserable state. Clearly wounded and he's not even trying to hide it, as he moans in pain, unable to finish his words? Vance lowered the umbrella, he would need both hands to support him. Before he even got an inch closer, the stranger falls, hitting the cold stone. Mumbling an apology, but the time to overthink his intention wasn't there. Still composed and controlled as he is, he walked, no rushed towards the stranger. Swooping an arm around him, giving him full support. Not even, he was carrying him. The stranger was smaller than him, easy to carry and whilst dragging him inside, he activated the elevator. Dragging him upstairs would be too much effort, effort that is not needed to be taken. A high monotone sound fills the empty hallway when the elevator arrives. When the doors open, he drags himself and the stranger in, pressing the button of the floor of the apartment. During the 'trip' up, a silence befalls. As neither of them speak, if the stranger can even speak. But Vance had no intention of asking what he had done. Of course the stranger had tickled his curiosity, though he had no reason to be rude. At least he thought he would be rude to ask what had caused those wounds.

The apartment feels warm, the smell of coffee lingers around the kitchen. The machine still releasing drips of darkbrown fluid. Slowly, but with control he lowers the stranger on the sofa. Once he's down, his wounds catch his eyes and even though they look severe. He couldn't exactly figure out what could've caused those. But again, no time to think about it. He had to gather essential things, a towel, dry clothing and his first aid kit. Well, not his, but the one from the apartment. He handed the towel over to the stranger, giving him the task to dry himself if he wanted. Vance sat down next to him, opening the first aid kit as his eyes were on the wounds. 'Show me all your wounds.' He did not ask him, no, he ordered him to. Though that might have sound harsh, his voice was warm and deep. Without any intention of actually sounding harsh, he didn't want to investigate the stranger himself. Investigating himself would've meant checking certain body parts that were now hidden under clothing. The fact that he was a stranger made it a rude thing to do at first.

Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun
━ Administrator ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Cause it's too cold for you here and now 'Cause it's too cold for you here and now Icon_minitimedi maa 24, 2015 8:17 pm

The younger looked around while he had almost closed his eyes because of the pain. The elder pushed a button to call the elevator. So he was going to be brought to an apartment. Droplets found their way down on his body. Falling down from his head on his shoulders to his arms and when they reached the end of his fingers, they made their free fall, landing on the ground. The seconds he had to wait, no they were minutes, he felt the burning getting harsher. Daehyun groaned in pain so low, that the older couldn’t hear him, well he hoped he didn’t hear it. When the thing called an elevator finally reached the ground floor he could actually feel a sigh of relief finding its way out. Finally he was getting somewhere save. He didn’t speak to the other man, but he would when they were going to be inside his territory.

After he was put down on the sofa, he looked up, staring at the stranger and taking in the sight of the boy. They looked the same, but he was sure he hadn’t got look a-like brothers or relatives that looked like him. The stranger handed him a towel, to dry himself. Daehyun took it grateful and slowly started to dry his hair and face, groaning again when he felt his muscles working against him. “Show me all your wounds.” The other male had commanded. The younger looked at him with huge puppy eyes while he ripped off his shirt to show him his bad ass looking wounds. “I, eh, I got into a terrible fight?” Daehyun tried to sound innocent and like a kid who just had done something really bad. “I didn’t meant to fight the other one back and getting these wounds, it just thought something else.” He looked at the first aid kit. If the other was going to use alcohol or iodine on him, he was going to flip. Those things even made him feel a lot more worse than when he was just a human. Everything, especially magic, comes with a price. He understood this, but it hadn’t to be this way if it was up to him.

Daehyun tried to block out everything that was done. He was trying to ignore the pain, ignore the sound of everything. But how could he do that? The younger looked around to find something where he could put his attention at. Maybe he could look at how the droplets of the coffee would hit the pool in the can. The younger tried to concentrate, but it was hard when he still felt everything burning, muscles just fighting against him, once again. He let out a frustrated and painfully groan. When did he become like that. He tried to concentrate on something else. “What’s your name, mate?” The younger chuckled at the word he used, something Xavier actually used a lot and not him.

OOC ~ Sorry it’s bad I know, but meh you could blame me after all. ^^.

Vance Aurelius
━ Member ━

“ Character „
Leeftijd:
Family Tree:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Cause it's too cold for you here and now 'Cause it's too cold for you here and now Icon_minitimezo maa 29, 2015 4:14 pm

Daehyun~

The stranger had ripped off the shirt to reveal the wounds on his body. Vance was actually caught off guard by the ripping sounds, he didn’t actually expect him to rip off the shirt. Well, it wasn’t really wearable anymore, but still. Anyway that meant that Vance had to give him one of his shirts, he didn’t mind, he had enough, it was just something he had to remember after he had taken care of the wounds. “I, eh, I got into a terrible fight?” The innocence in his voice made him sound like a child, he was visibly younger than him, but his voice did more as well as the way he used his words. He hadn’t replied on that since he just leaned in to inspect his wounds. It looked like severe bite-marks, he had been fighting with other animals so it seems. He assumed shape shifters. His initial plan was to not use any magic, though the look on the stranger’s face after seeing the first aid kit said enough. Maybe it was just because he was in terrible pain or he just did not like the traditional ways of curing wounds. Vance had sighed before he settled down next to him on the sofa, he placed his right hand on his back and his left hand on one of the bigger bite-marks on his shoulder. ’This will hurt a little.’ But before he could actually start, the stranger had already opened his mouth asking him his name. He chuckled because he had used ‘mate’, which sounded unusual to Vance as well. ’Vance.’ He answered as he gathered energy in his hand to put pressure on the wound. Once he could feel the tissue in his fingers, deep green stems started to grow out of the wound. Stems that grew bigger and bigger until small buds appeared, in an unnatural speed the buds started to open and a pair of light blue flowers started to bloom. Vance had moved his hands away, allowing the flowers to cover up the wound, preventing from any infections to come in and to slightly ease the pain. He had repeated this process with the other wounds, though the wounds that looked the most severe. For the smaller scratches he had grabbed the first aid kit after all, treating them with alcohol and some plasters. It didn’t take too long before he had covered every wound completely. He sat a bit back to look at the stranger and his masterpiece actually, he had light blue flowers sprouting from his torso on several place. The flowers varied from small to big according to the wound they were covering. They weren’t completely healing up the wounds, but they supported the body in healing them.

’The flowers will disappear after a while, until your body is capable enough to heal up without any problems.’ He was fidgeting with the first aid kit, closing it to put it away securely. While putting it away, he walked into his bedroom to fetch him a clean new shirt and walked back to him. He put the shirt next to him and walked back into the kitchen. The coffee should’ve been ready by now, he grabbed two cups and filled them with coffee. ’Do you want sugar or milk?’ He had asked him, while he grabbed some sugar and a few cups of milk to put it on a tray together with the two cups of coffee. He figured it would be just easier to just bring all of it, he then walked back to sit back down on the sofa again, placing the tray between them. ’So why were you fighting again?’

Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun
━ Administrator ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Cause it's too cold for you here and now 'Cause it's too cold for you here and now Icon_minitimezo apr 05, 2015 9:43 am

Daehyun saw what the older did. He was covered in flowers, making him a masterpiece. “I hate art. Now I’m a masterpiece.” He whispered while he pouted. Why did life hate him so much? The younger new how the others name was like. “Vance.” “Daehyun.” He immediately answered and looked at him. First his wounds looked like green trash, but it opened, which felt so weird and did hurt a little. Flowers starting to grow out of his body. This was right before he became that masterpiece of art. “The flowers will disappear after a while, until your body is capable enough to heal up without any problems.” Was saying he would be an art thing until he was healed? Daehyun groaned, because he hated it to look like this. Well he appreciated how the other had helped him, how he tried to help him, but why the hell did he have to be this. Yes the younger could complain a lot about this, but life was going to be a little more harsh if he didn’t look at what this was. “Do you want sugar or milk.”  The younger looked up, questioning the other, but then finally the realization hit him what he was talking about. “Both if it’s possible.” A small smile decorated his face again, while he looked back at his body. Still no less flowers, how long was his body going to take to heal. Probably a while. He sighed, but looked around the others apartment.

He saw Vance bringing the cups of coffee over and placing the tray between them. “So why were you fighting again?” Daehyun started to think about it, making him go back to that fresh memory from just 10 minutes ago. “I was walking around the city, just to get home. But then something appeared in front of me and wanted to know who I was and what I was. I didn’t know them, so because I can’t stop getting angry, I threatened them to get out of my way or I would let my animal side take over. Well that wasn’t appreciated though, they hurt me with electronically stuff. Like, some sword like thing with a lot of electricity going through it. They held it too long in the places where the terrible wounds are right now. They also had a sharp thing, making the made wounds look more terrible by ripping the skin a little more. I don’t know them, I don’t know where they were looking for, but they were aggressive. Guess they were some shapeshifter haters.” Daehyun bit his lip while looking up. “I couldn’t make it home, because I live at the outskirts of the city.” If he thought back about the fight, he could remember Yongguk saying once. “They’re like hunters, trying to hurt you and hope you’ll be in pain for a few weeks. Because their stuff won’t help you heal, unless you get help from someone with magical powers. Don’t cross their paths to much, boy.” Well he wasn’t going to anyway.

OOC ~ Sorry, it's terrible.
jung . daehyun
outside was a whole battlefield
©Barbara Palvin!

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Cause it's too cold for you here and now 'Cause it's too cold for you here and now Icon_minitime

'Cause it's too cold for you here and now

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Hello cold world [&Bear]

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
KAECHAN :: {{❥ Oldbrook :: Oldbrook :: Wolfston-