you are not logged in or registered.

(LOG IN||REGISTER)

INBOX // PROFILE
Welcome
Welkom op Kaechan RPG, dé online rpg waar je een warlock of een shapeshifter kunt zijn.
Sluit je aan bij Family Trees of ga zelf op onderzoek uit in Griffinbeach, Soulsilver, Woodley of Oldbrook.

"A masquerade of Heroes"

14-04-2015 ~ Nieuwe Regels FC

27-03-2015 ~ Kaechan 2.0 Plot.

27-03-2015 ~ New Layout.

23-03-2015 ~ Kaechan 2.0 [Site]

Family Trees
The Elite.
The Venom.
None.
None.
None.
Apply here for a Tree
Census
WARLOCKS
ADULTS 9 26
TEENAGERS 4 3
SHAPESHIFTERS
ADULTS 11 21
TEENAGERS 4 5
TOTAAL 28 55
Season
season: spring / seizoen: lente
Switch Character
Charactername
Password

Credits
©2014-2015 KAECHANRP is ontworpen, bedacht en gecodeerd door JUNG DAEHYUN , gehost op een FORUMOTION forum.
Met dank aan Peter, Kim, Rose, Vance en Michelle voor het helpen met een enkele code / tekst / images.
©opyrights reserved to the original artists!

Dit forum werkt het allerbest op:

google chrome

Maar werkt ook prima op:

firefoxinternet explorersafari

Deel

Gettin' dinner ready.

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Jinn

Jinn
━ Global Moderator ━

IC : 86
Leeftijd : 26

“ Character „
Leeftijd: 13 years
Sex: Male
Family Tree: Venom

Gettin' dinner ready. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Gettin' dinner ready. Gettin' dinner ready. Icon_minitimedi maa 24, 2015 9:42 pm

A hissing sound from the ally.

Mission: Get enough food to surive for a week. You could think that it was pretty easy for a 13 year-old to get food in a big city as Oldbay. Well you're thinking wrong. Jinn didn't have any money. He doesn't have a job, that's because his extroadinary appereance, and he doesn't have any friends where he could get some food. So what could he possibly do to get some food? He could steal it, but he was to slow and his accuracy was below average. If he tried it with his own body that is. Yeah, Jinn was pretty useless without his powers. That's why he was more than grateful to have these powers. Now. How does he get the food? Stealing. How? Snakes:

A small dozen of snakes were wrapped around his neck, arms and upper body. You could barely see the grey sweater beneath the many snakes. The snake were of exotic bred. The colors were running from yellow to black with poison green markings. The black snake with the poison green markings, which was called 'Beast', was the first snake that Jinn met and was so the first snake that he learned to trust. He could still remember the day when he discovered his powers to compell, command and talk with the snakes. First he was scared, but then truthfully happy. The snakes gave him warmth that no one could ever understood nor give hem like the snakes do. His adoptionparents didn't get it. Why does Jinn love the many snakes around his body? Isn't he afraid of that they might kill him? But Jinn didn't give a fuck about their thinkings. He began to change. Thanks to some powerfull warlocks he could unlock his full powers. His hair colored blonde, his eyes turned poison green and scales spread over his body. His adoptionparents didn't accept the sudden change and tried to take his powers back in order to get him back to normal, but Jinn didn't allowed them. So he ran away. And he has been living on his own ever since then. And thanks to these powers, he could get food through the snakes.

Snakes were always following him. Becides the many snakes around his body, there are always snakes that are hiding in the shadows. The snakes only come out of the shadows when Jinn demands them to do so. Jinn felt the many glances on him. Yes he looked different than the average person. He didn't really like crowded places. But thanks to the crowd, they didn't give attention to the shadows. Little snakes were crawling out of it. Stealing food from the market. Jinn was just casually walking through, while the snakes were doing the work for him. When Jinn knew that he had enough food, he walked into an ally and stood against the wall. Most of the people who were walking by now just ignored him. It wouldn't even suprise him if they didn't even saw him in the darkness. Jinn noticed the snakes crawling towards him. They were caring food. Jinn smiled a little and toke the food. He put it in his bag and let the snakes crawl back onto him. Jinn wanted to walk away and find a quiet place, but then he noticed a silhouet. Jinn perked his poison green eyes towards the person. An older man was standing in the ally. Jinn toke a step back. For a second Jinn wanted to ask the man what he wanted or why he was standing there, but Jinn decided to just stay quiet and let the man speak for himself.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

John Reese

John Reese
━ Member ━

IC : 37
Leeftijd : 23

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Gettin' dinner ready. Gettin' dinner ready. Icon_minitimewo maa 25, 2015 7:00 pm

In the end we're all alone.«
And no one's coming to save you.«

Reese keerde zich op en begon vervolgens te rennen. Het was misgelopen, en de overbezorgde stem van Finch bleef in zijn oor spreken. "Mr. Reese, are you alright? Mr. Reese?!" Hij tikte tegen het oortje en brombde: "Yes, Finch, I'm alright. And you know that I am." Hij knipperde met zijn ogen en begon langzamer te lopen nu. Hij hoorde nog een geweerschot achter zich en hij voelde een enorme dreun tegen zijn schouder, op zijn schouderblad. John stond stil, en greep naar zijn schouder. Gelukkig had hij een kogelvrij vest aan. Reese, die op het moment Riley was, liep verder maar zag een jongen. Hij was nooit echt bang, maar de jongen was wel een speciale vertoning. Hij zag dat de jongen blond haar had, en speciale, groene ogen. Reese wist dat weglopen geen zin had, en met zijn brommerige, licht hese stem sprak hij. "Well, hello."

+Flutpostje, sorry T-T

© Isa

Jinn

Jinn
━ Global Moderator ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Gettin' dinner ready. Gettin' dinner ready. Icon_minitimewo maa 25, 2015 8:14 pm

A strange encounter.

Jinn's mission succeeded. He caught enough food, with the help of his snakes, to survive for a week. Jinn wanted to walk away from the market and find a quiet place to stay, but then he noticed a silhouette at the end of the ally. Earlier the snakes hissed. They told him they heard a gun shot. Jinn's poison green eyes glanced over to the older man. The man toke a few steps into the ally, but stopped when he noticed Jinn. He seemed out of breath as he just finished running a mile or something. Some snakes crawled of Jinn and crawled towards the man. They began to observe the man and wanted to see if they could trust him or not. "Well, hello." the man said with a grumpy voice. As if he was bear. At least. If Jinn would ever hear a bear talk, he would imagine it would sound something like the man's voice. In the mean time the snakes discovered the gunshot in the shoulder of the man. So he was shut, but there wasn't any blood coming out of the wound. Something protected it. Jinn decided to let that information sink in. "Hello. It seems like you were busy. I'm sorry for blocking your way," Jinn simply said. A cold look was carved into his green eyes. The snakes crawled a little bit back from the man, but still stayed close enough to attack him. Jinn then stepped aside so that the man could pass by. Jinn however didn't let his guard down. He never trusted someone. That easily.

John Reese

John Reese
━ Member ━

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Gettin' dinner ready. Gettin' dinner ready. Icon_minitimewo maa 25, 2015 9:12 pm

John leek slangen op te merken aan de jongen, en hij keek even met opgetrokken wenkbrauwen naar de persoon voor hem. Hij voelde een prikkende pijn aan zijn schouder, al ebde dat stilaan weg. Het zou wel een mooie, blauwe plek worden. "Hello. It seems like you were busy. I'm sorry for blocking your way", zei de jongen. Riley haalde zijn schouder wat op, maar had daar al gauw spijt van. Hij wreef over zijn schouder en liet zijn hand daarna naar onder zakken. Het politie logo op zijn borstkas viel bijna niet op, maar Reese moest er in zichzelf een beetje van glimlachen. Hij had nu al zoveel jobs gehad. Maar nadat Finch de zijn ID van de database verwijderd had, werd hij een politieagent. De job was niet helemaal zijn ding maar het was het lag het korste bij zijn oude levensstijl. "No, I'm not busy. they are old friends", zei hij, maar het was duidelijk dat ze geen oude vrienden waren. "Well, friends of the cops, if you understand me. They should be in jail." Hij schudde lichtjes met zijn hoofd en bleef goed in zijn rol als politieman. Hij was subliem als acteur. "And what are you doing here? It's late, and no offence, but I find it weird that you are walking around with snakes."

© Isa

Jinn

Jinn
━ Global Moderator ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Gettin' dinner ready. Gettin' dinner ready. Icon_minitimewo maa 25, 2015 9:57 pm

A floor of snakes.

A man stood in the ally. Jinn heard a gunshot before and the snakes discoverd the rest. So the man had been shot? But he wasn't bleading. When Jinn looked closer, he could see the bulletproof vest within the darkness. His eyes perkes at the police logo. A policeman? Well he surely didn't want to get involved with the police. Especially not since he just had stolen some food. So Jinn set a step aside and apoligized. His eyes were still perked on to the man. Jinn was curious. What was his story? But then again, why should he even care? The man lifted his shoulders, but planted his hand on his shoulder where he was shot. Jinn frowned. He seemed pathetic. "No, I'm not busy. they are old friends", the man said. Jinn raised his eyebrow higher. "Well, friends of the cops, if you understand me. They should be in jail." the man explained. Jinn nodded silendly. He just wanted the man to move on. He didn't feel like using his powers to kill someone tonight. But questions were flying through Jinn's head. Why would the policeofficer just stand there? If he had just been shot, he should most likely be followed or something, right? People don't just shoot and run away. Jinn shoke his head. He didn't have time to waste on those thoughts. He had to take care of himself. "And what are you doing here? It's late, and no offence, but I find it weird that you are walking around with snakes." the man said. The few snakes on the ground, and the black one around Jinn's neck, hissed aggresively towards the man. They didn't like it either how the man talked about them. A cold glance was crafted into Jinn's poison green eyes. He tilt his arm a little and more snakes crawled on to the floor towards the man. They were hissing and seemed to attack any second. Jinn didn't demand them to kill the man, not yet. "That's a quesion that won't be answered. I give you another chance to leave and to shut up about me," Jinn said impendent and smirked a little.

John Reese

John Reese
━ Member ━

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Gettin' dinner ready. Gettin' dinner ready. Icon_minitimedo maa 26, 2015 1:06 pm

De jongen knikte gewoon toen John hem uitlegde dat de mannen vriendne van de politie ware. 'Vrienden'. Om eerlijk te zijn wou Reese zich omdraaien en wer wegrennen van de jongen met zijn slangen. Hij vond hem een rare verschijning en Reese kreeg de kriebels van hem. Toch vroeg hij de blonde jongen wat hij op straat deed, en zijn slangen siste naar hem. Reese keek ze aan. Zwarte slangen met gifgroene vlekken? Die konden wel eens erg giftig zijn. De jongen liet zijn slangen over de grond kruipen en het leek alsof ze ieder moment naar Reese zouden springen om hem aan te vallen. "That's a quesion that won't be answered. I give you another chance to leave and to shut up about me." John trok een wenkbrauw op, en zuchtte diep. "Oh, one of these guys. Stop threatening me, boy. If you snakes attack me, I will not hesitate to shoot them and take you with me to the dark side." Hij wou geen stap achteruit doen. Hij was niet op zijn gemak, maar hij was erger gewoon. Hij was ooit een soort van seriemoordenaar. Niet helemaal, maar ach, het beschreef dat hij meer gewoon was dan dit. "Threatening an agent is a kind of lame, to be honest", zei hij vervolgens terwijl hij de slangen bleef bekijken.

© Isa

Jinn

Jinn
━ Global Moderator ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Gettin' dinner ready. Gettin' dinner ready. Icon_minitimedo maa 26, 2015 4:41 pm

I don't give second chances.

Jinn wanted the man gone. He was a cop. Someone who probably wouldn't like it when he noticed the stolen food underneath Jinn jacket and the many snakes. So Jinn let the snakes crawl on to the floor and talked to the man. The man raised an eyebrow and sighed. "Oh, one of these guys. Stop threatening me, boy. If you snakes attack me, I will not hesitate to shoot them and take you with me to the dark side." the man said. He was obviously underestimating Jinn. Jinn was raised to be a killer. His dad didn't addopt him because he wanted a child. No. It was because he wanted a ruler to take over his empire when he would leave the earth. Jinn's dad wasn't the nicest person for strangers. He would kill without a second thought or without even doubting it. That's why Jinn wouldn't doubt his decision to kill someone or to think about something else becides his own safety. He didn't care about others. People like the policeofficer, were just puppets. Pathetic people. "You can shoot the snakes. You really think that these are the only one that I have? I can summon them when I need to. Becides.. I think I already know this 'dark side' you're talking about," Jinn answered. The snakes were hissing. They were thirsty for some blood. Soon. "Threatening an agent is a kind of lame, to be honest", the man added, while glaring towards the snakes. He may think that he wasn't afraid, but why would he look to the snakes like that otherwise? Jinn smirked because of the man's words. "Well you're threatening a boy and then you call me lame? But enough chit chat. Let's get this over with," Jinn reacted and smirked with his last words. In a matter of a second, snakes crawled towards the man. They crawled in a super high speed on to him and begun to strangle his body, while some other snakes were biting the man to spill the poison in his blood. In the mean time, Jinn's vingertips begun to glow just as green as his eyes. Poison. Yes, the little boy was capable of poisoning people with just his fingertips. He didn't use it that often, but it seemed like the man was putting a fight on. More and more snakes were joining them in the ally. Crawling over the man and trying to kill him.

OOC: I'll give him a chance to run x3

John Reese

John Reese
━ Member ━

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Gettin' dinner ready. Gettin' dinner ready. Icon_minitimedo maa 26, 2015 7:59 pm

"you can shoot the snakes. you really think that these are the only one that i have? i can summon them when i need to. becides.. i think i already know this 'dark side' you're talking about," John keek de jongen aan. "Sure I can shoot them. But do you really think that I only have one gun? And I don't think that you know which 'dark side' I mean." De man keek in de gifgroene ogen van de jongen, en knipperde toen langzaam. John had link en rechts een wapen hangen en hij had nog veel munitie bij. "well you're threatening a boy and then you call me lame? but enough chit chat. let's get this over with," De jongen grijnsde wat naar hem, en John rolde langzaam met zijn ogen. "It's my job to threaten people." De grijsharige man keek hoe de slangen rond hem kropen en hoe bepaalde slangen hem wouden bijten. Hij trok zijn wapens van zijn riem af en schoot een paar slangen door de kop. Riley keek naar de blonde jongen. Nog meer slangen kwam korterbij en John zette een stap achteruit waarna hij nog wat slangen neer schoot. Als de jongen hem lastig bleef vallen met slangen, zou John hem in zijn knie schieten. Dat was al een slechte gewoonte geworden. Nee, laat slecht mar vallen, hij vond het best wel leuk om mensen in hen knie te schieten. "Well, you're obviously a Warlock", mopperde Riley onder zijn adem door.

+Niet zo lang, sorry

© Isa

Jinn

Jinn
━ Global Moderator ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Gettin' dinner ready. Gettin' dinner ready. Icon_minitimedo maa 26, 2015 9:17 pm

I'm bulletproof.

The man fired a last comment back at Jinn's head before Jinn ordered his snakes to get to the man and wrap themselvees around him. The snakes were crawling over his body, strangeling themselves wherever they could and trying to bit the man. But the man got some tactic to fight back. Of course he needed to put up a fight. He was a cop. The man shoot some of the snakes, but that didn't really do anything. Jinn just let more and more snakes come. He could miss some snakes. The man shot some more snakes. Didn't he see that it was useless? "Well, you're obviously a Warlock", the man concluded. Jinn frowned. He was saying that, because? It was obvious that Jinn was a warlock. How would that change this situation? Jinn was still gonna kill the man if he wasn't gonna leave. Jinn ran to the man. Snakes were wrapping themselves tighter around the man's legs and arms. In that way that the bloodstream could be blocked and make his limbs numb and useless. Jinn wrapped his hand around the man's neck. His fingers were mercilessly pushing into the man's skin. His fingers were glowing green. Poison was itching underneath his skin. He wanted to poison him so bad. The snakes were hissing. They were hungry for blood. Some of them already tried to bite him to taste some blood. "Last change, leave," Jinn said with a cold look crafted into his eyes. He was deadly serious. He wouldn't mind killing a cop. He could get away with it. But the miracle happend that Jinn actually give the man a second chance to escape the death. Even if he would shot Jinn. Jinn wasn't that out of shape. He could dodge a few bullets and if he couldn't, the snakes would protect him like a bulletproof vest.

John Reese

John Reese
━ Member ━

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Gettin' dinner ready. Gettin' dinner ready. Icon_minitimeza maa 28, 2015 12:31 pm

John stond kort bij de dood en hij voelde hoe een slang hem net miste aan zijn kuit. Hij vond dit verre van leuk, maar hij was al korter bij de dood geweest. Zijn oude partner, niet zijn vriendin maar een partner van toen hij nog werkte voor een andere persoon, en hij hadden de opdracht gekregen elkaar te vermoorden en hun oude baas heeft tenslotte geprobeerd hen te vermoorden omdat ze elkaar niet vonden. Alhoewel zij hem geraakt had, maar hij had zijn kogelvrij vest aan gehad. Weeral. Het was zoals vrouwen een ketting droegen, droeg John zijn kogelvrij vest. De blonde jongen liep op John af, en probeerde hem te stikken. Riley trok zijn knie omhoog duwde met zijn elleboog in de jongen zijn buik. Hij voelde slangen in zijn onderarm bijten, en Riley duwde de jongen van zich af met een hoop kracht. Meteen plaatste John zijn mond op de bijtwonde van de slang, en hij zoog het gif uit de wonde waarna hij op de grond spuwde. Net zoals je bij wespen deed dus. John schoot nog een paar slangen en luisterde naar de stem van de jongen. "last change, leave," John draaide zich om, deed een paar stappen en ging toen op een bank zitten die in de buurt stond. "You're funny", zei hij zonder emotie. "And you're an idiot. You're simply stupid." Hij keek de blonde jongen aan die nu zo'n zeven meter van hem af was. "I only asked you something, and I refused to leave. I'm doing my job. Why don't you leave me alone?"

© Isa

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Gettin' dinner ready. Gettin' dinner ready. Icon_minitime

Gettin' dinner ready.

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
KAECHAN :: {{❥ Griffinbeach :: Griffinbeach :: Oldbay-