you are not logged in or registered.

(LOG IN||REGISTER)

INBOX // PROFILE
Welcome
Welkom op Kaechan RPG, dé online rpg waar je een warlock of een shapeshifter kunt zijn.
Sluit je aan bij Family Trees of ga zelf op onderzoek uit in Griffinbeach, Soulsilver, Woodley of Oldbrook.

"A masquerade of Heroes"

14-04-2015 ~ Nieuwe Regels FC

27-03-2015 ~ Kaechan 2.0 Plot.

27-03-2015 ~ New Layout.

23-03-2015 ~ Kaechan 2.0 [Site]

Family Trees
The Elite.
The Venom.
None.
None.
None.
Apply here for a Tree
Census
WARLOCKS
ADULTS 9 26
TEENAGERS 4 3
SHAPESHIFTERS
ADULTS 11 21
TEENAGERS 4 5
TOTAAL 28 55
Season
season: spring / seizoen: lente
Switch Character
Charactername
Password

Credits
©2014-2015 KAECHANRP is ontworpen, bedacht en gecodeerd door JUNG DAEHYUN , gehost op een FORUMOTION forum.
Met dank aan Peter, Kim, Rose, Vance en Michelle voor het helpen met een enkele code / tekst / images.
©opyrights reserved to the original artists!

Dit forum werkt het allerbest op:

google chrome

Maar werkt ook prima op:

firefoxinternet explorersafari

Deel

Rise in revolution

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Micah Rodcill

Micah Rodcill
━ Member ━

IC : 38
Leeftijd : 26

“ Character „
Leeftijd: 27 Years
Sex: Male
Family Tree: I'm on my own, and I like it.

Rise in revolution Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Rise in revolution Rise in revolution Icon_minitimezo maa 29, 2015 12:47 pm

Micah Rodcill
The Taste of their blood in my mouth, and the scent of victory. Scarred my soul for life, this man was not me.
At a normal pace the warlock walked through the streets of Oldbay. His cane made soft ticking noises everytime it touched the ground, letting the young man knowing when some obstacle was in his way. In fact he didn’t really needed the cane right there, because he knew the streets there, but is was an habbit, you neven knew when something would change. Other people on the street also weren’t a problem ‘cuz most of them would back away and make place for him when they saw Micah. He thought that it was hilarious, because he was the only one who got that special treatment, and he didn’t even asked for it.
The moment he reached Strongelf he placed his had against the door he knew was there. On his left side someone asked if he needed any help, but the person took his words back when Micah just walked in like nothing was wrong, because nothing was wrong.

There were thing the man could see, it wasn’t much but it was something. Though that something was no more than shadows, the shadows of people and even then he didn’t saw any detail. Male of female, it was all the same for him. At least it it was better than nothing, and it was helpfull. With one hand he toughed someones shoulder. ‘Excuse me,’ he said with a small but charming smile on his lips. ‘Do you know when metro seven is leaving?’ Micah asked the person. There were a lot of thing he could do on his own, but reading numbers from a board wasn’t one of those things. Hoping he drawn the person his attention, he removed his hand, slightly hoping that the stranger wouldn’t walk away or something like that.

OOC: Aangezien ik gemerkt heb dat je vaak in het Engels post doe ik ook maar eens een poging xD is een goede oefening voor mij~
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Jinn

Jinn
━ Global Moderator ━

IC : 86

“ Character „
Leeftijd: 13 years
Family Tree: Venom

Rise in revolution Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Rise in revolution Rise in revolution Icon_minitimezo maa 29, 2015 2:23 pm

A power drink is al that's needed.

The 13-year-old boy slowly walked towards the station. He didn't like it to take the subway. There were too many people. The Asian boy, with blonde hair and poison green eyes, prefered to be alone. He didn't run away to meet up with other people or to search for people who would accept hem, despite of his weird appereance. He run away to be alone. He had the power to survive alone. Well.. He wasn't totally alone. He had a small dozen of snakes wrapped around his body. They covered most of his upper body. The black, with poison green markering, snake was called Beast. It was the first snake that Jinn learned to trust when he just developed his Warlock powers. He had unusual warlock powers. With his powers, he can control snakes, talk with snakes and he could poison people with just his finger tips.

However.. Jinn wanted to escpae this busy city and decided to take the subway, since it was the fastest way to get out of this place. Jinn bought a ticket and waited for the metro to come. People were looking at him and were running by. They didn't want to interact with the little boy. Of course not. Jinn didn't really care and glanced over to the ticket in his hand. He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. The snakes immediately started to hiss aggresively and Jinn toke a step back. Jinn looked up to the man. He smiled. Why? Didn't he saw.. Jinn glanced towards the dog becides the man. Ah.. He was blind? Jinn looked back to the man, while the snakes were still hissing. ‘Excuse me,’ the man said. ‘Do you know when metro seven is leaving?’ the man asked. Jinn frowned an eyebrow. It was that the man was blind, otherwise Jinn wouldn't understand why the man was asking hím that. Some people were looking at them and probably felt pity for the man. Jinn decided to let the snakes calm down and make them stop hissing. Jinn looked up towards the board. "It leaves in 10 minutes on line two," Jinn read and glance back to the man. Jinn didn't care if the man was blind or not. In Jinn opinion all people were the same and so Jinn didn't feel the need to ask if the man needed any help. Jinn heard how Beast hissed again. The snakes wanted him to leave. They didn't like it when Jinn was with a stranger. "Anything else?" Jinn added even though he had no clue way.

Micah Rodcill

Micah Rodcill
━ Member ━

“ Character „

Rise in revolution Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Rise in revolution Rise in revolution Icon_minitimezo maa 29, 2015 2:58 pm

Micah Rodcill
The Taste of their blood in my mouth, and the scent of victory. Scarred my soul for life, this man was not me.
His grip around the cane became tighter when he heard a lound hiss. Micah also pulled his hand back out of instinct. Probably every ‘normal’ being would do that when they would hear something hiss. It was that he didn’t expect to hear something like that. Atleast he tried to relax a little bit.

The voice reached his ears, and imidiatly he knew that de stranger was just some kid. Some kid with snakes by his side. Wait. Why were there snakes near him. An uneasy feeling went through his body, one he couldn’t really place. The hissing from the snake didn’t make it better. Don’t panic Micah, everything will be just fine. It’s like the boy is taking his dog out for a walk, but instead a dog, it’s a snake. Micah took a deep breath before almost forcing a new smile on his face. ‘Line two?’ he asked confused. They must have changed something. Normally number seven was at line five. He hated it when things changed like that. ‘Where exactly is line two?’ Micah was happy in a way, he guessed is was less hard to talk to the kid without really seeing the snake. He knew the thing was there, but that was it.
He was asked if there was anything else, and he wanted to shake his head, but didn’t. ‘Not really, no,’ were the words coming out of his mouth. The snake he knew was there made another hiss, but Micah tried to ignore that part. It didn’t work. ‘Maybe there is one thing,’ he started’ Why do you have a snake with you, here?’ Not the smartest move, he knew that but he couldn’t help it. He was curious. The kid wasn’t your average kid.

Jinn

Jinn
━ Global Moderator ━

“ Character „

Rise in revolution Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Rise in revolution Rise in revolution Icon_minitimezo maa 29, 2015 4:19 pm

A power drink is al that's needed.

Jinn never expected that someone would actually ask him something or talk to him, despite his looks. But then Jinn noticed that the man was blind. It explained a lot. The snakes hissed and so the man noticed them. Jinn saw how the look on his face changed, but Jinn decided to ignore it. He didn't care what the man thought. So Jinn just answered the man's question. The man forced a smile. Jinn frowned, even though the man couldn't see it. ‘Line two?’ the man reacted confused. Jinn kept quiet as a sign that it was true. He could nod, but the man obvious wouldn't see that. ‘Where exactly is line two?’ the man asked. Jinn looked around. He wasn't really common with the metro either. His eyes perked at a little bord, left from them. The letters were small and a normal human wouldn't be able to read them from this distant, but Jinn's eyes were better since he had the eyes of a snake. "It's at your left hand when you walk past the elevators," Jinn answered and looked back to the man. Beast hissed once. He wanted to move. Jinn asked if the man needed anything else. The snakes hissed again. Jinn sighed slightly and demand them to quiet down. ‘Not really, no,’ the man answered. Beast hissed again, told Jinn to move. Jinn decided to give in and wanted to walk away, but the man pulled him back with his words. ‘Maybe there is one thing,’ the man said. Jinn had already set one step, but set a step back. The snakes were crawling around his body. They were impatient. Jinn ignored it and glanced towards the man. ’ Why do you have a snake with you, here?’ the man asked. Jinn frowned. Beast was the first to make a move and dashed towards the man. He hissed aggresively. Beast's fangs were filled with poison and were only a few millimeters removed from touching the man's neck, before Jinn grabbed the snake en pulled it back. He didn't want to kill anyone inside the metro station. There where enough cops around here and there was only one in and out. "I have more than one snake," Jinn simply answered. He didn't only pointed on the many snakes that were wrapped around his body, but also on the many snakes that were his eyes and ears. No matter where he went or what he did, snake were always following him in the shadows. Jinn slowly tilt a hand. The snake were crawling out of the shadows towards the man. People who noticed it screamed and tried to warn the man, but the snakes already wrapped themselves around the man. Jinn didn't mean to kill the man. He just wanted to scare him a little. Jinn hated naïef people. In a few seconds Jinn already demanded the snakes to return to their shadows. Before someone would noticefy the cops. Jinn glance back towards the man. "Anymore questions?" Jinn asked with a little grins.

Micah Rodcill

Micah Rodcill
━ Member ━

“ Character „

Rise in revolution Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Rise in revolution Rise in revolution Icon_minitimezo maa 29, 2015 5:03 pm

Micah Rodcill
Though the kid wasn’t mister sunshine, he tried to help him, and that was something. ‘The elevators,’ he repeated the words of the kid. The snake was still hissing, but he tried to ignore that. Something that was easier said than done. ‘I think I know where that is,’ he said with a small nod. Micah wanted to ask for some more detail, but he guessed the kid wouldn’t like that. Fair enough. ‘Thank you.’
From the moment he asked the kid why he had a snake with him something wasn’t right, and that thing was de snake he was talking about. That thing came closer, and he could almost feel it’s mouth against his neck. He quickly took a step back, without even realizing it. Still in shock of the suddenly sudden attack he listen to the kids words. More snakes? ‘Ow,’ was the only thing he knew to say, because what else was he supposed to say? It was not that he liked the idea of more snakes.
He was blind, not deaf. People around him were saying something about snakes. They said he needed to get away from te kid and Micah could hear the panic in their voices. He turned his head a little to his left side, it was not to look, but to hear. The soft sound of the hissing from other snakes, that were crawling on the ground. His cane moved a little and touched a snake that wasn’t all to happy about it. Not that Micah was happy with the snakes that were already wrapped around his leggs. ‘What do you think you are doing?’ was the first thing he could say, trying not lletting his panic take over. The snakes around his legs were...well, it was no fun. The good thing was that it didn’t take long for some of them to let go of him. Others were less lucky, and froze before they broke in a million different pieces. ‘You know that people would be less scared if you didn’t do stuff like this right? Because I know you had something to do with those,' and he made a gesture with his free hand towards the snakes, who may already be gone. Snakes.’ Micah’s heartbeat was faster than it should be, and you could hear that in his voice. Normally he wasn’t the kind of person that was scared easily, but he wasn’t fond of these snakes.  

Jinn

Jinn
━ Global Moderator ━

“ Character „

Rise in revolution Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Rise in revolution Rise in revolution Icon_minitimezo maa 29, 2015 6:17 pm

Go when you still can.

The man didn't need anything, but he still decided to ask one last question. Great decision. Beast would've killed the man if Jinn didn't pull him back. Jinn simple answered that he had more than one snake. The man reacted in a way that Jinn had heard before. Jinn smirked a little bit and then decided to scare the blind man a little bit. Snakes crawled towardas the man. People were telling the man te move, but the man stayed put. Something that Jinn could appreciate even if it could be called stupid. ‘What do you think you are doing?’ the man asked, but of course Jinn didn't respond on it. Why would he? It would take the fear away. Jinn thought he could've killed the man, and that exactly why he recalled them within a few seconds, but the last snakes suddenly froze and shattered. Jinn's eyes widened, but he regaind his cold look and looked at the man with a straight face. The man was a warlock? Intresting. ‘You know that people would be less scared if you didn’t do stuff like this right? Because I know you had something to do with those,' the man paused and pointed to the place where the snakes were just a few seconds ago. Snakes.’ the man finished his sentence. Jinn could hear the fear in his voice. You could almost smell the fear. Jinn laughed a little. "I'd rather have people to be scared of me than pity me. I can take care of myself. So if you can take care of yourself, we're all happy, right?" Jinn said. Not everything he said was true. He was making people scared of him because he knew how it hurts when someone got close to you. "And now I think you need to catch the metro, because I've maybe lied about a minute or two," Jinn added. He hadn't lie. He just wanted the man to leave him. He didn't like it how the man didn't walk away yet. He was almost getting too close.

Micah Rodcill

Micah Rodcill
━ Member ━

“ Character „

Rise in revolution Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Rise in revolution Rise in revolution Icon_minitimezo maa 29, 2015 7:42 pm

Micah Rodcill
A frown made his way on Micah’s face when the boy started talking. Why would you want to scare people so much? People won’t like you, won’t dare to come near you and wouldn’t help you when needed. ‘Bad choice,’ was his advice. ‘You can also try to ignore the pity, because the day will come when you’ll need help, but then there is no one who dares to help you,’ Micah said.
He wouldn’t know why people would be afraid of some young child. Okay, he has snakes with him but for him that was it. Maybe other people saw other things in the kid.
Anyway. Is was obvious that the kid wanted him gone. He said that he needed to catch a metro, and he was right of course, but he was already to late. If he wanted to catch his ride, he had to run. Not one of his strong sides. ‘The chance I’ll make it in time is kinda small,’ while he said that he went with his cane through the pieces snake on the ground. Maybe if those snakes didn’t came to say hi, he would be gone already. That was also why he did what he did. By going through the pieces he wanted to say that is was their fault, and because of that it was the kid’s fault. ‘Let’s hope the next one won’t be late,’ a smile came back on his face, while he tried looking at the kid.  

Rise in revolution Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Rise in revolution Rise in revolution Icon_minitime

Rise in revolution

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
KAECHAN :: {{❥ Griffinbeach :: Griffinbeach :: Strongelf-