you are not logged in or registered.

(LOG IN||REGISTER)

INBOX // PROFILE
Welcome
Welkom op Kaechan RPG, dé online rpg waar je een warlock of een shapeshifter kunt zijn.
Sluit je aan bij Family Trees of ga zelf op onderzoek uit in Griffinbeach, Soulsilver, Woodley of Oldbrook.

"A masquerade of Heroes"

14-04-2015 ~ Nieuwe Regels FC

27-03-2015 ~ Kaechan 2.0 Plot.

27-03-2015 ~ New Layout.

23-03-2015 ~ Kaechan 2.0 [Site]

Family Trees
The Elite.
The Venom.
None.
None.
None.
Apply here for a Tree
Census
WARLOCKS
ADULTS 9 26
TEENAGERS 4 3
SHAPESHIFTERS
ADULTS 11 21
TEENAGERS 4 5
TOTAAL 28 55
Season
season: spring / seizoen: lente
Switch Character
Charactername
Password

Credits
©2014-2015 KAECHANRP is ontworpen, bedacht en gecodeerd door JUNG DAEHYUN , gehost op een FORUMOTION forum.
Met dank aan Peter, Kim, Rose, Vance en Michelle voor het helpen met een enkele code / tekst / images.
©opyrights reserved to the original artists!

Dit forum werkt het allerbest op:

google chrome

Maar werkt ook prima op:

firefoxinternet explorersafari

Deel

Bear with me

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht

Morten Seomoon
━ Member ━

IC : 2

“ Character „
Leeftijd:
Sex: Male
Family Tree:

Bear with me Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Bear with me Bear with me Icon_minitimedo apr 02, 2015 7:45 pm

△ Morten
The darkness was warm, in the distance he could hear the soft drums, pounding in his ear. It sounded like his heartbeat, the drums became softer, it became irregular, a mix of pounding and short syllables. Like someone was talking, like someone was calling him out of the warm darkness. Yet he didn't want to leave, it felt safe, it felt like home. It felt like he had.. Fainted. 'Morten! Morten!' A familiar voice echoed in his head as well as familiar sizzling noises. The smell of beef and freshly cut herbs. Was it coriander? Did that even have a smell. Did he faint while working? The artificial darkness caused by his eyelids became brighter, they felt like they were glued onto each other. He made an effort to open his eyes and slightly he could open them. Looking through his eyelashes he could see the worried face of the other cook. 'For fuck's sake, don't scare me like that, you just passed out, you fucker!' Morten's head felt heavy like he had been drinking, the pounding became worse, it wasn't like the warm darkness. He probably had hit his head on the way down. A pair of hands had grasped onto him, pulling him slightly up to sit straight. Still he didn't quite grasp the situation, he had probably stared blankly to the furnace. Because a hand before his eyes had appeared, the same cook who was waving his hand now, asking for attention. 'Earth to Morten, are you okay?' That, he could fully process. He responded with a simple nod, another pair of hands pulled him up. It was the waiter, his other colleague. 'Go out for some fresh air and eat something.' He had pushed a fresh made sandwich in his hands, while he steered him to the backdoor.

Morten then had walked outside by himself, settling himself on a trashcan with the sandwich. He took a few deep breathes before he started eating. It felt like he had a knot in his stomach, getting down the sandwich took too much effort. He usually would just finish it in two bites. Food was his only real soulmate. It didn't feel satisfying though, he had been feeling like crap starting from the day he had ordered that Mexican food. Which was two days ago, two days and still he was nauseous and feeling like a drunkard every now and then. He was glad he had temporarily moved out of the family's house, using the excuse that he had to be close to Violetvale. Well, none of that really. He just couldn't take another day being there and being here in the city felt better, much better. Until he had that burrito. He swore to himself, he just knew he couldn't trust the fat man behind the counter with his thick accent. But it was an emergency, he was hungry he needed something in his stomach. So be it a burrito from a fat man. He should've known better, the man probably had thrown in a bottle of poison, cackling while he was at it. Yet he didn't bother taking off today, it was Friday and Friday evenings were the busiest. They couldn't possibly miss him. The restaurant didn't exist that long, but it gained popularity fairly quickly by the younger generation. The price was reasonable and the quality was beyond lovely. Not only that but the dishes were not your typical food. A lot of were experiments, good experiments though and were introduced on every first Friday of the month. The hectic kitchen situation was probably too much to take when that burrito was still chilling in his digestion system.

After a good twenty minutes his mind had eased, as well as his hunger kinda. Yet his stomach still felt strange and thinking about the fat man behind the counter didn't really help either. He shifted trying to sit more comfortable, but the shifting caused the cap from the trashcan to slightly open. Immediately the can released a disgusting stench of rotten food. The smell made his stomach clench. How on earth could smell something so extremely bad. Did the burrito make his smelling senses better, he never reacted that bad on the trashcans. He never had problems throwing the trash out but now. He started swearing as he jumped off to hunch forward. As soon as he did he could feel the pounding in his head returning. Damn, he had bumped his head real good. His stomach made a turn and the sandwich including his breakfast came up again. He felt the sour taste of the food mixture pass his tongue as the fluid ended on the floor. Morten had coughed a few times before he stood straight again, his chest heaving as he tried to regain his regular breathing. Well, that was his food. The towel he had wrapped around his waist, he had used it to wipe his mouth, he would throw that one in the wash later. He had sworn between his teeth as he looked at his own pile of well.. Vomit. Now what, he couldn't possibly ask for something else after he caused that situation in the kitchen. Ah well, maybe it was just smart to eat nothing. He had then nothing to throw up when he would again. Though his shadow had quickly pulled him out of his thoughts, it had attracted his attention. The shadow next to his feet had started shifting, a sign of someone else. He had turned his head to first see nothing but darkness, until he had turned to look the other way, he could notice another figure not too far. They had probably seen him spit out the contents of his stomach. Nice.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Derek Hale

Derek Hale
━ Member ━

IC : 6

“ Character „
Leeftijd: 20
Sex:
Family Tree: The Elite

Bear with me Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Bear with me Bear with me Icon_minitimevr apr 03, 2015 9:33 pm

Derek hadn’t been here for a long time. Leaving the town, right before the misery happened. He didn’t agree on the facts everyone had and the terrible hate against them because of it. Derek didn’t understand it. Why did they want to have such a power? This wasn’t how the balance of their world worked. If something was out of balance, something else had to sacrifice itself to make it right again. He could complain about this for hundred years, but he wasn’t in the mood to just think any longer about it. The man had to go out, get some fresh air into his lungs. Working out again, because damn he gained some weight, some bad weight. He needed to lose it again, or he would be called fat by one boy that really liked to make fun of his ‘belly fat’. Also, Derek hadn’t seen the tree members for a long time. He knew two people left, his second hand and his co-leader. They both wanted to enjoy their freedom and a certain person wanted to leave the whole land, moving somewhere else, or that’s what he thought. That made him left alone with two young kids. Ace and Milan. Nor did he see them in the last few weeks, or better, in months. Derek sighed again, while looking around. He did miss this place, he did miss this city and so did he miss his home. Not that he hadn’t one at the moment. It was probably given away to someone that needed it more than he did. He could do whatever he wanted, use some magic, build a home for one night and leave again without staying somewhere. He should stop doing those things and getting a real home, just to make sure he didn’t become a traveler.

The man walked through the streets, or alleys whatever you wanted to call those things where he was right now. He was looking for something. Just a stupid feeling he got minutes ago. ‘There’s something you need to find, Derek.’ First he thought he was going crazy, mad. But after it started to repeat its message he started to wander around. When he noticed he had been walking around for centuries, Derek started to go to the place he liked the most. Everything had changed here, but he didn’t mind. Buildings had become darker, not looking attractive anymore. It more did like pull you away. He wondered how the shapeshifter town was looking like after all the changes. Maybe that one got something better than all this stupid misery hanging around in the streets. The man walked further, not using any magic to go there any faster. He didn’t need it right now, but what he needed was just something to fill up his stomach. Derek heard how it grumbled, how it screamed for food. It just had to wait a little longer.

He had found a place, ordered his food and looked around, to find someone to talk with. There was nothing interesting. He got what he needed, food. Eating it like he hadn’t done it in weeks, like a beast. Derek looked around and while doing that, he saw a boy getting inside of the pub or whatever this thing was called like. The boy didn’t look great at all. “Poor boy.” He mumbled while eating his plate empty. His gaze followed the guy. Damn that boy was really cute. The man shook his head. He couldn’t just think something like that. He stood up while he got after the boy. A feeling just making him go after him. He saw how the boy had vomit. Derek slowly walked over. “Are you okay, kid?” He looked at him with raised eyebrows while scanning the younger to know if he needed some help. Derek slowly put his hand on the kid’s forehead to feel if it actually had fever. Even if he didn’t know if the other liked it, he wanted to make sure he didn’t left him alone.

OOC ~ Aish, I’m sorry. Het is een hele lange tijd geleden dat ik met Derek heb gepost.

Morten Seomoon
━ Member ━

IC : 2

“ Character „
Leeftijd:
Sex: Male
Family Tree:

Bear with me Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Bear with me Bear with me Icon_minitimedi apr 07, 2015 12:09 am

△ Morten
The stranger approached him, seems like a logic thing to do. He was probably worried, well who wouldn't be. When he had slowly walked over, the man started talking. 'Are you okay, kid?' Morten had looked at him with suspicion. What was with the 'kid', sure he was probably younger and still was a teen technically. Ah well, he had heard worse names for him. The cook just called him a fucker, no big deal. Before he even could answer his hand came up close, too close and Morten in a reflex had pushed his hand away. 'Do not touch me please, I'm fine.' He spoke somewhat harshly, his voice sounded hoarse from spitting out that sour mixture. The shadow behind him had grown slightly bigger, restlessly shifting as if it felt threatened. He slowly breathed out and as he breathed out his shadow took it's regular form. Morten's form while he was just standing there. He wasn't fond of people touching him, let alone strangers. Sure, he probably didn't mean any harm and just wanted to check if he's okay. But there were other ways to check up on someone. Well he wasn't sure if he was harmless or not, he was just glad that the alley was illuminated with a rather bright light. Useful for when you want to throw out the trash in the evening, which is usually the case in a restaurant. He quickly glanced at the pile of vomit, he probably should clean that up or it's gonna smell worse after days. 'Look, I'm fine okay, just gotta clean up that pile..' He said as he only gave the stranger a short look, before he opened the backdoor to disappear back into the kitchen.

The smell of roasted beef just made him feel more nauseous, he must've looked green as the cook just shook his head when he came back in. 'You're done for today, go home and rest we don't want you to puke all over the food.' Morten had just grinned at him while he grabbed a bucket and filled it up with water. 'Well there is nothing left in my stomach to spit out.' He replied with the same grin and walked out again to the alley. He wasn't sure if the stranger was still there or not. Well he couldn't care less really, he was just going to go home after he cleaned up the mess he made. Maybe try to eat something healthy or else it would just not get better. With the bucket of water and a sponge, he cleaned it up, not thoroughly since it's just an alley with trashcans, but just enough to not attract unwilling guests. After cleaning up he went back in to say goodbye to his colleagues and to change from his working attire to his normal jeans, flannel shirt and leather jacket. He left the restaurant while adjusting a beanie on his head.

Outside he noticed the stranger again, it felt less weird when they were both in a normal street now. He had sighed and looked at him. 'Still not gone?' This time he spoke in a nicer way, yet he felt uncomfortable under the weak street lighting. Still there was a shadow on the floor, his shadow of course, but it felt weak and escaping through it would be harder. He wasn't sure if he was going to though, he had some suspicion still. But who knows maybe the stranger was a nice person, who isn't familiar with the word personal space.

Bear with me Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Bear with me Bear with me Icon_minitime

Bear with me

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Bear
» Hello cold world [&Bear]
» Letting go is fateful [&Laura&Bear]