you are not logged in or registered.

(LOG IN||REGISTER)

INBOX // PROFILE
Welcome
Welkom op Kaechan RPG, dé online rpg waar je een warlock of een shapeshifter kunt zijn.
Sluit je aan bij Family Trees of ga zelf op onderzoek uit in Griffinbeach, Soulsilver, Woodley of Oldbrook.

"A masquerade of Heroes"

14-04-2015 ~ Nieuwe Regels FC

27-03-2015 ~ Kaechan 2.0 Plot.

27-03-2015 ~ New Layout.

23-03-2015 ~ Kaechan 2.0 [Site]

Family Trees
The Elite.
The Venom.
None.
None.
None.
Apply here for a Tree
Census
WARLOCKS
ADULTS 9 26
TEENAGERS 4 3
SHAPESHIFTERS
ADULTS 11 21
TEENAGERS 4 5
TOTAAL 28 55
Season
season: spring / seizoen: lente
Switch Character
Charactername
Password

Credits
©2014-2015 KAECHANRP is ontworpen, bedacht en gecodeerd door JUNG DAEHYUN , gehost op een FORUMOTION forum.
Met dank aan Peter, Kim, Rose, Vance en Michelle voor het helpen met een enkele code / tekst / images.
©opyrights reserved to the original artists!

Dit forum werkt het allerbest op:

google chrome

Maar werkt ook prima op:

firefoxinternet explorersafari

Deel

►► Seth Syverson

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Seth Syverson

Seth Syverson
━ Member ━

IC : 11

“ Character „
Leeftijd: 30 Y/Y
Sex: Male
Family Tree:

►► Seth Syverson Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: ►► Seth Syverson ►► Seth Syverson Icon_minitimezo apr 05, 2015 5:23 pm

Seth Syverson
information

FULL NAME ► seth nicklaus syverson
GENDER ► male
BIRTHDAY ► 06/06
P.O.B. ► oldbay
OCCUPATION ► lawyer - hunter
HOMETOWN ► oldbay

MOTHER ► rowenna dewitt †
FATHER ► nicklaus Syverson †
SIBLINGS ► emma rowenna Syverson ?

EYECOLOR ► blue
HAIRCOLOR ► blonde

SIGNATURE ►
►► Seth Syverson 1zxkrrb

Personality

Op het eerste zicht ziet Seth eruit als een persoon die weet hoe hij zaken moet doen. Hij weet altijd perfect wat hij op welke momenten moet zeggen, en het zelfvertrouwen straalt haast van hem af. Geen belediging of daad zou dat zelfvertrouwen naar beneden kunnen werken. De man kan ook zeer overtuigend over komen en liegen is iets alledaags. Er zijn maar zeer weinig mensen die weten dat de man vaak durft te liegen, maar zelfs zij kunnen nooit zeggen wanneer dat precies is. Hij doet altijd hetzelfde, komt totaal niet nerveus over en zelfs zijn hartslag blijft hetzelfde. Dat is natuurlijk niet vanzelf gegaan, daarop had hij lang moeten trainen.
Doordat de man een uitstekende leugenaar is, perfect weet hoe hij zich rond mensen moet gedragen, is hij een meester in het manipuleren van mensen. Deth weet wat hij wilt, en als hij eenmaal wat wilt zal hij het ook krijgen.

Seth is zeker ook niet de persoon die je kwaad zal zien. Vanbinnen kan hij dan wel koken van woede, zijn rustige uitstraling zal daar niks van laten weten. Pas wanneer zijn dreigende en dominantere kant naar boven komt zal je weten dat het allemaal verkeerd zou kunnen aflopen. De man heeft namelijk een gloeiende hekel aan Shapeshifters. Het zijn dieren in de vorm van mensen, maar het blijven dieren en die moet je behandelen als dieren. Ze horen niet thuis onder de warlocks, en dat zal Seth ze maar al te duidelijk maken. Het zal niet de eerste keer zijn dat één het einde van zijn leven bereikt door de man.

History

People aren’t always as nice as they look. My parents and I saw that with our own eyes, just like my sister, but is was even worse for her. One day a few people knocked on our door and of course we went to see who they were, and what they wanted. The story they told seemed legit at that time. Four guys and one girl, they said that there was an accident and that the girl needed medical support. Her tummy was big and round, and they said she was pregnant. During the accident she must hit it and she said it hurted like hell.
My mom - of course - wanted to help them so she let them in, even though my dad didn’t trust it. Dad told me that I had to stay with my sister, and so I did. At that time everything seemed so...normal but now I think of it, everything was wrong. Why would one pregnant girl go out wit four other guys? How can it that there was an accident so bad, but still there wasn’t any blood. My dad was right to distrust them, but it was too late.

You know, animals stay animals. They may look like humans, they behave like them but still they are nothing but wild animals. A dog is a dog, a lion is a lion and a wolf is a wolf. Wolves hunt in packs, and that was what those guys did that night. It was hunt time for them, and we were the prey. No, we were no food for them, but toys. Well, me and my sister were.

I held Emma close to me when I was on the look out. Her head was against my chest so she couldn’t see a thing. My hands were on her ears so she couldn’t hear anything, and that was for the best. Can you imagine how a wolf would eat your parents? Guess not, but I know and it isn’t a pretty thing. Piece by piece they rip skin of their bones, but so that the prey stays alive for as long as possible. I tried to look away, but I couldn’t. The laughs of the other people were those of crazy people, but the screams of my parents were those of people who knew they were gonna die.
I don’t know how long it took for them to completely eat them, but when they were done, it was our time. They said they didn’t want me, and thats why I’m still here. It was like they ignored me but they did took my sister from me. Her cry was even worser than that of our parents. I tried to keep her by me, but as a thirteen year old boy you are powerless against monsters like those guys. They took Emma, tied me to a pipe so I could look at the leftovers of my once so lovely parents. That day I almost lost everything. My parents, Emma, my humanity. But those guys got what they deserved.

You can imagine that something like that breaks a human. So did it break me. For almost a day or a day and a half I was stuck because I was tied to a pipe. It was the delivery man who found me and took me to some place, I think it was a mental house, where else would they send me? Cops also asked me questions, and I tried to answer they as correct as I could. That was also the time I learned about my first gift. Some officer was asking a lot of questions, but at some point I just looked in his eyes and I saw everything of the man. I knew all his dirty secrets, his name, his personality, everything. Just like he saw everything from me. I could se his soul, but he saw my soul and what he saw wasn’t some nice movie about butterflies. The officer fel unciouses. A normal reaction if you ask me.
When he came back he couldn’t understand how I stayed so relaxed. Well he knew because he looked right in my soul and knew how I really felt, but I didn’t show my emotions. What he didn’t knew was that I knew what he was. What he did. He was some kind of tiger, so he was a shape shifter. He was a guy who beats his wife and children, because of his aggression. And he wasn’t the only person. I know a lot of shape shifters who aren’t to nice. You would hate them for less.

As the time flew by I learned how to fake my emotions, and I learned more about the people who ruined my life. I was such a good actor, and was smart enough to outdo every mental test they gave me. When I became eighteen I was free to leave, so I did. I got all the money my family had, got the house and went back there to live in it. Everything from the murder was gone, but the memories still lived on so I sold the house and from the money I buyed a new and even bigger one. During that time I was still looking for the people who killed my parents and took my sister. I don’t know if she is alive, but those idiots aren’t. I made sure of that. I’ll spare you the details, but the way they died wasn’t a fun way. I killed them like they killed my parents, only with a knife, and slower. The cops found their bodies, and immediately questioned me but they had no evidence. They never had evidence, I made sure of that.

Extra

FIREMAGIC ► Seth beschikt de kracht om vuur te creëren en te besturen. Hiervoor moet hij niet veel moeiten doen want het gaat haast vanzelf
Controle: ●●●●○
Efficiency: ●●●○○
Kracht: ●●●●○

SOULGAZE ► Deze kracht kan door niemand worden gecontroleerd of onder controle worden gehouden. Het is iets dat automatisch werkt en je kan het niet stoppen. De manier waarop Soulgaze gebruikt wordt is zeer onschuldig en in het dagelijkse leven lijkt er niks mis mee. Het enige dat Seth moet doen is in de ogen kijken van een andere persoon, en de andere persoon moet op dat moment ook terug kijken. Eenmaal ze in elkaars ogen kijken zal heel het proces beginnen. Seth zal alles van de andere persoon te weten komen (karakter, identiteit, geschiedenis, etc.) in minder dan een paar seconde, maar omgekeerd heeft het dat zelfde effect. De andere persoon ziet op zijn beurt ook alles van Seth. Soulgazing is echter niet altijd een pretje. Ten eerste is het vermoeiend voor beide personen maar de zaken die je soms te weten komt zijn niet al te prettig en je zal het voor altijd blijven onthouden. Zoals eerder vermeld is dit een vermoeiende gave, maar Seth kan zich er al sneller van herstellen doordat hij er al meer ervaring mee heeft.
Controle: ●○○○○
Efficiency: ●●○○○
Kracht: ●●○○○

© by
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

►► Seth Syverson

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
KAECHAN :: {{❥ Soulmate Desk :: Character Files-