you are not logged in or registered.

(LOG IN||REGISTER)

INBOX // PROFILE
Welcome
Welkom op Kaechan RPG, dé online rpg waar je een warlock of een shapeshifter kunt zijn.
Sluit je aan bij Family Trees of ga zelf op onderzoek uit in Griffinbeach, Soulsilver, Woodley of Oldbrook.

"A masquerade of Heroes"

14-04-2015 ~ Nieuwe Regels FC

27-03-2015 ~ Kaechan 2.0 Plot.

27-03-2015 ~ New Layout.

23-03-2015 ~ Kaechan 2.0 [Site]

Family Trees
The Elite.
The Venom.
None.
None.
None.
Apply here for a Tree
Census
WARLOCKS
ADULTS 9 26
TEENAGERS 4 3
SHAPESHIFTERS
ADULTS 11 21
TEENAGERS 4 5
TOTAAL 28 55
Season
season: spring / seizoen: lente
Switch Character
Charactername
Password

Credits
©2014-2015 KAECHANRP is ontworpen, bedacht en gecodeerd door JUNG DAEHYUN , gehost op een FORUMOTION forum.
Met dank aan Peter, Kim, Rose, Vance en Michelle voor het helpen met een enkele code / tekst / images.
©opyrights reserved to the original artists!

Dit forum werkt het allerbest op:

google chrome

Maar werkt ook prima op:

firefoxinternet explorersafari

Deel

(Some MC) I still need to be innocent

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Nikki Delaney

Nikki Delaney
━ Member ━

IC : 5

“ Character „
Leeftijd: ღ 17
Sex:
Family Tree: ღ x

(Some MC) I still need to be innocent Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: (Some MC) I still need to be innocent  (Some MC) I still need to be innocent Icon_minitimezo nov 02, 2014 7:27 pm

H.O.P.E.  Hold on pain ends

Met een tevreden glimlach stond Nikki voor haar spiegel. Ze had besloten vanavond rond te gaan hangen in een café of iets, aangezien ze zich thuis enorm verveelde.Tevreden over haar outfit liep ze haar kamer uit om alles goed af te sluiten en de lichten uit te doen. Met gemak trok ze haar schoenen uit om richting de hal te lopen om een jas te pakken, aangezien het best fris was tegen de avond. Met een grijns opende ze de deur om naar buiten te stappen de deur weer achter zich te sluiten, eens kijken waar ze naartoe kon gaan.

Na ongeveer een kwartier gelopen te hebben -aangezien ze geen auto had- kwam ze aan bij de dichtstbijzijnde café. Met een brede glimlach opende ze de deur van het café om die achter haar dicht te doen. Nieuwsgierig keek ze om zich heen om der blik langs de mensen die er zaten te laten glijden. Aangezien ze de meeste tijd in haar huis of het bos rondhing was Nikki nog niet echt bekend in het uitgaan, maar alles op z'n tijd.

Met een simpele beweging trok Nikki haar jas uit om die aan de kapstok op te hangen die bij de deur stond, in het café was het namelijk een stuk warmer dan buiten. Met een grijns liep ze richting de bar om aan een barkruk te gaan zitten. Met haar blik volgde ze de barman die haar vroeg wat ze wilde hebben. "Ehm can I have some water?" Vroeg ze onschuldig. Ja Nikki deed in het begin altijd rustig aan, ze zou dan ook pas aan de drank gaan als ze gezelschap had dat mee wilde doen.

~~ &Daehyun

tag: xxx
words: 281
notes: Maybe some MC~
© Jung DaeHyun
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun
━ Administrator ━

IC : 50

“ Character „
Leeftijd: 18
Sex: Male
Family Tree: -

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: (Some MC) I still need to be innocent  (Some MC) I still need to be innocent Icon_minitimezo nov 02, 2014 7:44 pm

just trust yourself tonight

Daehyun was wandering around, again. Since he had fully changed into a shapeshifter he often lost control. Xavier tried to help him, but it didn’t work yet. He always snapped at him and he couldn’t get hold of it. The young man scold himself for doing that to the warlock, but the jaguar just didn’t let him. It was one of his weaknesses. Once you got him snap at you, you just had started to get into hell. As usually on nights, Daehyun went to the bar near his loft. Five minutes of walking and he was where he always went to. “Evening.” The bartender just greeted back, while the boy took place on one of the barstools. “Everything alright?” The man nodded and looked at him. “You look different Dae, the usual by the way?” This time Daehyun nodded. “Yes and in case you didn’t know, you can see whenever a shapeshifter already turned or not. I just had my first shift a few days ago. So that’s what you see.” After a few minutes he got his drink and as quick as he got it the glass was already empty, the liquid flowing through his throat. He put the drink back in his place with a little “aah”, a satisfied sound.

The younger saw a girl coming into the bar. She had pink hair and she must be around his age. Daehyun looked at her, while he bit his lips. The girl was damn pretty, he wanted to hold her into his arms and kiss those perfect lips until they were swollen as hell. It caused him to smirk, finding his tongue wetting his lips. “What does a girl like you do here so lonely?” He moved over, so he was next to her, slowly bringing his left arm around her waist. “You have a boyfriend, because if you don’t have it, you’ll be mine tonight.” Being a full shapeshifter right now, caused him to lose even a slight of control. His hormones going crazy by seeing such a beautiful girls out there. His jaguar making him go nuts. Daehyun brought her to a lounge at the back of the bar, sitting on it and pulling her on his lap. “Why do I have the feeling that I need to kiss those perfect lips, my lady?” And there he just lost his last control, feeling his eyes glowing an amber yellow color.

tagged: Lost Again | words: 404 | notes: --

Nikki Delaney

Nikki Delaney
━ Member ━

IC : 5

“ Character „
Leeftijd: ღ 17
Sex:
Family Tree: ღ x

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: (Some MC) I still need to be innocent  (Some MC) I still need to be innocent Icon_minitimezo nov 02, 2014 9:20 pm

H.O.P.E.  Hold on pain ends

Met een zwakke glimlach op haar lippen geprent nam ze een slok van haar water. Het was misschien wel raar om haar hier tussen al die zuiplappen water te zien drinken maar ze zou het rustig gaan opbouwen. Met een grijns nam ze de laatste slokken om der lippen af te vegen. “What does a girl like you do here so lonely?” vroeg een onbekende stem aan der waardoor ze der hoofd omdraaide, recht in de bruine ogen van een jongen kijkend. "Well I was looking for some company." Greens ze en voelde kort daarna zijn arm net iets boven der middel. "You have a boyfriend, because if you don’t have it, you’ll be mine tonight.” vervolgde de jongen kort nadat ie zijn arm daar had geplaatst. "No I haven't." Antwoorden ze met een speelse ondertoon tegen de jongen die overigens nog knap was ook. Nadat ze dat had gezegd tegen hem voelde ze hoe ze werd opgetild en vervolgens op zijn schoot werd gezet. Natuurlijk had Nikki hier geen problemen mee, ze vond het eigenlijk nog goed ook. “Why do I have the feeling that I need to kiss those perfect lips, my lady?”  vroeg de jongen. "Hmm I don't know. Maybe because I'm perfect?" grinnikte ze naar hem. "My name is Nikki bay the way. Antwoorden ze en keek de jongen recht in zijn ogen aan die kort daarna van kleur veranderde. "Are you okay?" vroeg ze zachtjes aan hem.

tag: Sexy boy
words: 246
notes: xx
© Jung DaeHyun

Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun
━ Administrator ━

IC : 50

“ Character „
Leeftijd: 18
Sex: Male
Family Tree: -

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: (Some MC) I still need to be innocent  (Some MC) I still need to be innocent Icon_minitimezo nov 02, 2014 9:48 pm

just trust yourself tonight

He was looking straight into her beautiful brown, no dark orbs. “Are you okay?” She asked him, but before she could ask anything else he answered the question. “I’m far from okay.” Daehyun didn’t hesitate for a moment but just started sealing their lips together. His eyes closed, his arms around her waist. He knew the animal inside him wanted him to be like this. The boy moved his lips against hers, slowly but pressing a little, so she couldn’t reject him. His hand were roaming over her back, when he heard the words of Xavier bumping into his mind again. “The jaguar has to listen to his owner.” Yet those words didn’t affect him nor his jaguar at all. He let go off the female, gasping from some air. It was great to feel everything he needed to feel. Yet it looked a little touchy and weird. “You don’t mind if I do that again, do you?” And like he did before, he didn’t let her ask or answer to him. He just sealed their lip together again. After a few seconds he pushed her on the lounge. He crawled on top of her, hovering her whole upper body with his body.

“You know you are beautiful. Those pink tresses making me feel like I need to kiss you even more. And those dark eyes staring at me, making me more curious about you?” He kissed her neck, sucking on the flesh, right above the vein. The boy left a hickey behind, only causing him to smirk again. He started to suck on the flesh of her neck again. His hand roaming over her belly to her side and finally holding her with one hand. The other leaning next to hear head to keep him up. “You taste so sweet and sexy. Tell me what kind of shapeshifter are you?” Once again he sucked, licked and kissed her neck again. He was playing a dangerous game with himself. He could lose control so easily by doing this. No pressure onto the jaguar to put him into the right position. No need to scold at him if it was necessarily. It was just a matter of time before it was going to happen. The boy didn’t care if this happened, he wanted to kiss, to tease her and then he was going to leave her behind, so she had the feeling she was wanted but at the same time also blocked by him.

tagged: Needy | words: 413 | notes: (AA)

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: (Some MC) I still need to be innocent  (Some MC) I still need to be innocent Icon_minitime

(Some MC) I still need to be innocent

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
KAECHAN :: {{❥ Oldbrook :: Oldbrook :: Wolfston-