you are not logged in or registered.

(LOG IN||REGISTER)

INBOX // PROFILE
Welcome
Welkom op Kaechan RPG, dé online rpg waar je een warlock of een shapeshifter kunt zijn.
Sluit je aan bij Family Trees of ga zelf op onderzoek uit in Griffinbeach, Soulsilver, Woodley of Oldbrook.

"A masquerade of Heroes"

14-04-2015 ~ Nieuwe Regels FC

27-03-2015 ~ Kaechan 2.0 Plot.

27-03-2015 ~ New Layout.

23-03-2015 ~ Kaechan 2.0 [Site]

Family Trees
The Elite.
The Venom.
None.
None.
None.
Apply here for a Tree
Census
WARLOCKS
ADULTS 9 26
TEENAGERS 4 3
SHAPESHIFTERS
ADULTS 11 21
TEENAGERS 4 5
TOTAAL 28 55
Season
season: spring / seizoen: lente
Switch Character
Charactername
Password

Credits
©2014-2015 KAECHANRP is ontworpen, bedacht en gecodeerd door JUNG DAEHYUN , gehost op een FORUMOTION forum.
Met dank aan Peter, Kim, Rose, Vance en Michelle voor het helpen met een enkele code / tekst / images.
©opyrights reserved to the original artists!

Dit forum werkt het allerbest op:

google chrome

Maar werkt ook prima op:

firefoxinternet explorersafari

Deel

It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN]

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun
━ Administrator ━

IC : 50

“ Character „
Leeftijd: 18
Sex: Male
Family Tree: -

It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimezo maa 29, 2015 4:31 pm

He was gone for 4 or 5 months, living on his own like an animal and human. They both found peace, his jaguar and him. No more losing control, no more sexual frustrations. Daehyun was just fine. He had learned a lot from his beloved animal like hunting and his animal learned not to disturb him if he wasn’t in trouble. The younger, almost adult, young man lived just at the outskirts of the land. He knew some stupid sorcerer’s, called warlocks, had cast a spell over Kaechan, but it turned out to be a total mess. Everything changed, so did he. The boy had become more muscular. His jaguar had become bigger and stronger, making him more dangerous. This was a month ago when it had happened and he had to train himself a little more before he could go back. Daehyun wanted to see Xavier again, because today was a special day, but he didn’t tell anyone. No-one had to know what kind of special day it would be. The young man wore a wife beater which he actually had actually damaged, you could see where he teared it with his claws. He also wore a jeans, which he had teared apart, so his legs would be visible. The younger had some old, black vans around his feet.

He walked a couple of hours through the areas outside the civilization. Miles and miles he had to go before he would be in the nearest city. His mind went back into flashbacks where he relived the times where he had to survive in the hot places. If there weren’t rabbits, young deer or something else, he couldn’t have survived. One time his jaguar had begged him to listen to him, to let him lead to a place where they could stay and eat, without dying. They argued but Daehyun let him take it and that’s when he fully trusted the animal. Now they were the closest friends. “You should walk a little harder, you’ll be in the city when it’s dark.” He heard the voice making some purring noises. “You’re acting weird again, but I’ll walk some harder so you can feel all the attention from girls again.” Mumbling against his jaguar became something ordinary. It was the only thing he had the past few months and he could only talk with him about a lot of things. Not that it would help to stop missing the man he loved the most in his life. The man, his only ‘brother-like’ family left. He still did regret how he ran away from Xavier, but that was then, now the man could become proud of what he managed to do. How he looked right now and where he stood in his young life.

Hour after hour the young boy didn’t stop. He walked and walked, trying to reach the city before the sun went down. It was just when he saw the first small houses appear in his sight, when he finally sighed out of relief. He had made it. Now it was just a matter of time before he would reach a bar to eat and drink something humanly. The younger smiled and walked further, hoping he didn’t had something on his path to stop him. His feet did hurt a bit, but he didn’t mind. It would be over soon. If he could remember the city, it would have been the warlock area, also known as Oldbay. He had hung around here a lot when he didn’t have someone and when he was bored. So if the old bar he used to go to was still alive, he would stay the night over there. The younger looked around and saw how the city had changed. It became darker and it wasn’t as peaceful as it was before. Stupid warlocks. Yes even Xavier was stupid at the moment. He was a warlock too, so he could have done it with those warlocks, because of revenge. Taking his revenge on him leaving him. He knew the older had a past where he had lost people and now he had done the same to him. Well he came back, but the man had relived the past. Daehyun sighed once again, hoping Xavier was going to forgive him and understand him because of what he needed and had to do.

Half an hour to one hour later, Daehyun was in the heart of the city. It had literally changed. The younger walked his way to the bar and luckily it was still there. It hadn’t changed a bit. Maybe the view became some darker, but he could still see where it was. He sighed before going in, walking over to the bartender and smiling softly. “Hey, hello young boy, how are you? Haven’t seen you in a long time. You’ve grown so much, how old are you now?” “18.” “Oh crap, that’s true, it’s your birthday Daehyun-ah. Well happy birthday!” “Sshh, people are not supposed to know this. I hate it when they do know I have my birthday.” “Okay, okay well here you are, you’ll be getting the meal from me, as your birthday present, you look kind of hungry.” The bartender handed him a plate with some French fries and a huge steak and gave him a glass with an alcoholic substance. “Because you’re legal to drink that now. Sit over there, so you could eat where there’s not much people staring at you.” The younger just nodded, while he walked at the end of the large bar, sitting down next to some older man, maybe around his thirties. Daehyun didn’t say a word but just started to eat something and drink something from his glass now and then. He felt how the alcohol burnt in his throat, but he needed that feeling after those few months. But the more small sips he took, the more he wanted to drink it in one way. After he did it, he let out a hoarse “Aah”.

OOC ~ Xavier&Daehyun.
jung . daehyun
outside was a whole battlefield
©Barbara Palvin!
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Xavier Beochan

Xavier Beochan
━ VIP ━

IC : 44

“ Character „
Leeftijd: 31
Family Tree: None

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimezo maa 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Xavier sat down at the ordering a beer again. How many nights was it again? 151 nights. 151 nights Xavier went to the bar to drink a couple of beers and walks home again drunk. He tried, he tried so hard to forget everything but every time when Xavier does something it reminded him of Daehyun. The poor kid had run away after the Jaguar had attacked him. Xavier didn't want the kid to run away. Yes he got scared after the Jaguar attacked him but he wasn't angry. Now Xavier didn't knew where the kid was and that was a terrifying thought. Maybe he was already dead. Maybe the Jaguar had killed him, or maybe he got killed by some Warlocks. Those stupid Warlocks. That stupid curse and those stupid changes. Xavier never thought his race was so stupid to think they could kill all shapeshifters and why? They were pretty good going along and right now everyone wants each other dead. Xavier ran his hand through his hair.
"Can I have another one?" He asked a little bit tipsy. The bartender did what Xavier asked and within a couple of seconds he got a new beer.

“Hey, hello young boy, how are you? Haven’t seen you in a long time. You’ve grown so much, how old are you now?” Xavier looked up from his thoughts, he looked at the boy. Raises an eyebrow he looked familiar, but Xavier couldn't say from where. “Sshh, people are not supposed to know this. I hate it when they do know I have my birthday.” Xavier looked again to the boy. Poor kid now already hating birthdays. “Because you’re legal to drink that now. Sit over there, so you could eat where there’s not much people staring at you.” Xavier smiled and started to pull of the label of his beer. The boy sat next to him but Xavier didn't feel the need to talk to him. But after the boy had put down his beer on the bar and leaves a satisfied sounds a grin showed on the face of Xavier.
"Happy birthday kid." Xavier said raises his beer to cheers with the kid.
"It's been 151 nights after you have left. You got some explaining to do." Xavier said in a strict voice. "You have changed a lot. I hope it's all in a good way."

Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun
━ Administrator ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimezo maa 29, 2015 8:42 pm

He was enjoying his meal and his beer. “Happy birthday kid.” Daehyun looked up, seeing the man holding up his beer. “Well thank you.” The younger raised his beer too. “Cheers.” He drunk some of the drink. “It’s been 151 nights after you have left. You got some explaining to do.” The young adult choked on his sip. What did he just say? 151 nights? Daehyun looked at him, while studying his face. “Xavier?” “You have changed a lot. I hope it’s all in a good way.” The younger smiled soft. “I’m sorry. I had to, I could have killed you.” He looked at his glass turning it. He drank something again while he ate his plate empty too. The younger thought about his time at the outskirts. “I was doing fine, training myself to not hurt people anymore.” He sighed, ordering a new glass of beer. After he got it, he closed his eyes and enjoyed it. Daehyun looked up at him, he was being harsh to him with his words. How could he be like this to him after such a long time. The younger bit his lips while he turned around.

“You must be mad at me right now, but I don’t regret it, though. How are you? What did you do in the main time? You didn’t join the stupid warlocks?”  He looked at him, taking in the sight. Xavier was just as beautiful and handsome as he was before he left. Daehyun bit his lip again. He did miss him so much. The younger got off his seat, taking the older in his arms. “I’m sorry.” He whispered again, taking in his scent.

OOC ~ Sorry dat 'ie zo kort is.
jung . daehyun
©Barbara Palvin!

Xavier Beochan

Xavier Beochan
━ VIP ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimewo apr 01, 2015 9:16 pm

Xavier grinned when the boy thanked him. Didn't he saw who he was? “Xavier?” A grin showed on his face when he turned to the kid. “I’m sorry. I had to, I could have killed you. I was doing fine, training myself to not hurt people anymore.” Xavier nodded. He remembered that night very well. Not the part that when the kid tried to kill him. The part where he had left in tears and fear to attack Xavier again. Every time Xavier thought about that night, the pain in his chest felt the same. As if his heart was ripped out of his chest. Even now he felt it.
"That sounds very nice." Xavier said with a smile. “You must be mad at me right now, but I don’t regret it, though. How are you? What did you do in the main time? You didn’t join the stupid warlocks?” Xavier looked at his beer and then at the boy again.
"I was the first days I was mad at you. I even hated you, but after a while I did understand why you ran away. You where just afraid of you're power." Xavier said and took a sip of his beer. "I'm fine I guess." He said with a little smile. He wasn't fine at all, he had worried a lot about Daehyun. He had drink way too much at time he was alone.
"I've made good friends with the bartender here. So much I didn't even had time to join the Warlocks." He said. Xavier wasn't really happy about his kind. Of course he understands, the Shapeshifters were powerful but they didn't hate the Warlocks. Now they were more powerful and hated the Warlocks. Good job they should do it again. Xavier sighted.
"I'm sorry what they did to the Shapeshifters." He said with a little smile.

Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun
━ Administrator ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimeza apr 04, 2015 11:45 pm

Daehyun looked at the man, while drinking something from his beer. “I’ve made good friends with the bartender here. So much I didn’t even had time to join the Warlocks.” The younger choked a little to the sip he had taken a second ago. He placed his glass back at the bar and looked the man straight in his eyes. “Don’t tell me you got drunk every night.” His voice was deep, hoarse and a little harsh. Xavier had to stop care about him, he wasn’t worth it. Warlocks hated the shapeshifters. He knew Xavier was different because he liked him, but they shouldn’t be close at all. “I’m sorry what they did to the Shapeshifter.” He only nodded with his head, staring at a bottle, hanging at the wall, in front of him. He thought back at the time he had just enough time to escape an attack. The boy had seen how some of his newly made friends got killed by the curse, because they weren’t strong enough. He was, so did his figure grow until he was half a size bigger than before. He became more dangerous, but he stayed there until they breathed their last breath. He had been heartbroken for days and weeks. Only to make him stronger and controlling his anger better. Fighting didn’t solve the problems, neither did alcohol. Daehyun knew that for sure. As long as he kept the memories of Xavier in his mind and how the other would try to make him believe in himself, he could get what he wanted. The younger closed his eyes, breathing slowly and trying not to get emotional. No after what happened he had to stay strong, he had to be fearless, emotionless. A lot of warlocks did life because of pain, fear and emotions, but he didn’t let them have that slightest control over him.

It wasn’t his first time back in a city. A week ago he had been in Wolfston, getting some new fake ear plugs. But he didn’t let other people know who he was, no they didn’t recognize him. The younger looked up at the man again, licking his lips just to wet them because they were dry. A small smile was decorating his face. “I hope this time I won’t hurt you. You know, it had really hurt me back then. But now I’m better than that.” Daehyun drunk something from his beer again, almost drinking the bottle empty in one way. A low “Aah” left his lips again. It was so great to feel the liquid flowing through your throat to your stomach, leaving a slight burn because of the alcohol he had drunk for a long time. He looked the man straight in his eyes again. Why did he got the feeling that something had changed between them? Like that leaving him only caused them to feel something he haven’t felt or experienced before? Was het getting crazy or was it just that he had drunk to beer much already?

OOC ~ Sorry.
jung . daehyun
©Barbara Palvin!

Xavier Beochan

Xavier Beochan
━ VIP ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimema apr 06, 2015 8:22 pm

“Don’t tell me you got drunk every night.” Xavier laughed softly and shrugged. He got drunk every night just to forget everything he had shared with Daehyun. He loved that kid so much and had put so much in him, that he forgot that Daehyun had is own life and his own thoughts about getting better with his Jaguar. Xavier had felt so bad about the night that Daehyun had left. He was afraid that Daehyun was mad at him for not helping like the kid wanted.
'You can say something like that.' He said softly. He looked at the beer he held and took a sip from it. Xavier was also afraid of this day. He knew one day he would met Daehyun again and then? Would he leave again? Xavier bit his lower lip while looking at his beer. Would he leave again?

“I hope this time I won’t hurt you. You know, it had really hurt me back then. But now I’m better than that.” Xavier shook his head.
"You didn't hurt me that night you know that. I was just shocked." Xavier said. He looked at the boy again and smiled a little. "I got hurt when you'd ran off that night." He said honest.
"I don't wanna talk about that, it's not important anymore you are here now and all I want to know is how you are now." Xavier said with a little smile. He turned to the kid and looked at him.
"You have changed a lot, you look good." He said with a little grin.

Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun
━ Administrator ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimema apr 06, 2015 8:55 pm

Daehyun grinned at hearing the statement. “You have changed a lot, you look good.” The younger bit his lip while looking at him. “I know.” He smirked and licked his lips. “You look really great too, you know. You look even sexier than before.” Hell he looked really sexy, so sexy that he wanted to kiss those lips. The younger shook his head while thinking about something else. He couldn’t just start thinking like that about him. Daehyun took some sips from his drink, while thinking about the last few months again. “We should talk about the future. Are you going to live with me again? Got a new apartment in Wolfston again. And I don’t want to live alone.” A small smile decorated his face again. He really wanted to live with the elder, because he loved him a little too much. He saw him as a brother, maybe he felt some more for the man, but he just couldn’t let that happen. The boy couldn’t just give in, being too emotional or too sensitive made you too weak. He couldn’t be weak after all the trainings he has been through, all the pain he had felt to be strong. No he wouldn’t show the emotions to anyone, not if they we’re really close to him. He looked up and smiled again, while standing up from his seat.

“Do you know what I want right now?” The younger licked his lips again and let his arms slip around his neck. He wanted to hug him so tight right now. Daehyun wanted to held him really close. He needed to held him in his arms, because he missed it so much. “I want to hug you and talk about me getting more matured.” He chuckled and hold him really tight. Maybe being a little emotional wouldn’t be that bad. “I really did miss you and I guess I never told you this, but I love you.” The last few words he whispered almost soundless while keeping his head hidden in the others’ shoulder.

OOC ~ Sorry, it's bad D:
jung . daehyun
©Barbara Palvin!

Xavier Beochan

Xavier Beochan
━ VIP ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimema apr 06, 2015 9:43 pm

“I know. You look really great too, you know. You look even sexier than before.” Xavier laughed and pushed the kid a little. He shook his head, why did he still do this? It was so awkward somtimes. But Xavier had to admit it, he missed the awkward jokes from Daehyun. He secretly loved them.
"Thanks, you look sexy as well." He laughed. "I mean it you look really good." He said with a little smile. He really liked the kid in a brother way, he was the only one Xavier had left and he would like it to have it that way. To have Daehyun again with him. “We should talk about the future. Are you going to live with me again? Got a new apartment in Wolfston again. And I don’t want to live alone.” As if Daehyun could read his thoughts. Xavier looked down at his beer. A new appartment, Xavier had left the old one because of the to many memories.
"You want me to live with you again?" He asked a bit suprised. He never thought about it again to live with Daehyun again. It wasn't a bad idea to live with him again. He even liked the idea to be with him again day in and day out.
"I would really like that." He said with a smile on his face.

“Do you know what I want right now?” Xavier narrowed his eyes. What did he want? He never can tell what Daehyun wants. He shook his head saying that he didn't know. “I want to hug you and talk about me getting more matured.” Xavier looked a bit suprised and hugged the boy back. He didn't know if he found it scary or very pleasing to hug him. “I really did miss you and I guess I never told you this, but I love you.” Xavier laughed and looked at Daehyun.
"I guess that's enough beer for you." He said with a smile. "But I love you too." He said and hugged the boy again.

Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun
━ Administrator ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimema apr 06, 2015 10:57 pm

The younger held him tight again. “I guess that’s enough beer for you.” Daehyun pouted immediately while looking with puppy eyes. “I just drunk….” He started to count how many he had had. “3 or 4? It’s not that much?” The boy tried to put on his aigyo. “But I love you too.” He heard him say. That’s the thing he only needed just to want to sit on his lap and cuddle with him. Maybe he really did drink too much beer. The younger looked at the man, chuckling and feeling a little dizzy. “Can I have just one more beer, please?” He smiled while cupping one cheek with his hand and smiling really cute. The alcohol doing its job by making him really stupid, dumb and drunk. He was sure he was going to regret it tomorrow morning after waking up and having a bad headache, wait didn’t they call it a hangover? Daehyun chuckled again while trying to get a beer with his other hand. He was totally under the control of the alcohol, not knowing what he was going to do or what he did right now.

Daehyun looked at the man while biting his lips. “Are we going home?” He made some weird noises and began to see double. “Hihi, I see tree Xavier’s. Hehe.” The younger held him tight not wanting to fall on the flower and hurt himself by doing those awfully thing when you were drunk. He already knew that the elder was going to prevent him from taking alcohol again after tomorrow. That’s when he fell asleep, dozing off into dreamland.

jung . daehyun
©Barbara Palvin!

Xavier Beochan

Xavier Beochan
━ VIP ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimewo apr 08, 2015 9:21 pm

“I just drunk…. 3 or 4? It’s not that much?” Xavier laughed softly while holding Daehyun up.
"I guess that's enough to get you a bit tipsy, isn't it big boy?" Xavier said laughing. He looked over at the bar tender who's was laughing also. “Can I have just one more beer, please?” Xavier shook his head to the bartender who laughed.
"Nope big boy we are going home." Xavier said. “Are we going home?” Xavier laughed again and nodded. "That's what I said yeah. We are going home. Kind off home, we are going to the place where I sleep now." Xavier said. It wasn't a really big place just a small appartment in Oldbay. It had one room, a kitchen and a bathroom. “Hihi, I see tree Xavier’s. Hehe.” Xavier started to laugh.
"If you vomit you have to clean it yourself." He said in a stric voice. But the boy didn't hear him becaus he had fallen asleep. He lifted Daehyun over his shoulder. Took some money form his pocket to pay the bartender.
"I hope this covers it all." He said with a charming smile. He walked out the door to his apartment.

"You know, I was afraid I never saw you again and now I see you and you're drunk." He sighted and looked over his shoulder to the boy. "I'm never let you drink again." He said with a soft laugh. Opening his front door with one hand and took the boy upstairs to his home. Xavier layed the boy in his bed and sat down on his couch. He looked at his bed were the boy was sleeping. He looked so cute and harmless. Xavier sighted and fell asleep on the couch.

Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun
━ Administrator ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimewo apr 08, 2015 10:16 pm

WARNING!!! ~ FROM NOW ON THIS TOPIC WILL CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT! I HAVE WARNED YOU, SO DON'T TRY TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT AFTER YOU'VE READ THIS! THANK YOU

---------------------

Daehyun woke up. His view still blurry and his senses still not working. A few seconds later, after blinking a few times, his sight got clearer. Where the hell was he? The younger sat up a little and looked around. This was definitely not his room, nor his apartment. He brought his hands up to his face to rub his eyes. Just then realization hit him. “Oh no, not now.” He groaned with a sleepy and raspy voice. He hated it so much, morning problems. Why had it to happen in someone else’s house? He could slap himself because of not knowing what happened last night and now for this. The younger slowly got up and tried to find the bathroom. “Where is it?” He mumbled while looking behind all the doors. “Well found you.” He felt how his head started to throb a little. If just a morning problem wasn’t enough, he had to get a headache too. The younger slowly removed his terrible looking shirt. He threw it on the ground while he started to unbuckle his belt. Why did he wear a too tight pants again? It was only making that thing painfully inside it. He quickly removed it, throwing it next to his shirt. After rubbing his head, he looked down groaning even more. Where the hell did he got so hard from, how was he even going to make this bulge go away that quickly. Daehyun walked over to the door, closing it quickly and hearing that someone was still asleep.

The younger walked over to the shower, just getting rid of you extremely tight boxer right now. A small moan left his lips, freeing his hard on. It was even a moan of relief, not having any tight things on his body anymore. The boy looked around for some shampoo and some douche gel, seeing it all neatly standing next to each other. He chuckled. Was this even possible to put it in a line like that? He just shrugged his shoulders and walked inside the shower. It took him a few seconds to find out how this shower faucet worked, but after he knew it wasn’t Chinese settings, he got it working. Feeling the hot rays hitting his shoulders, his head and everywhere on his body, made him relax a little. His headache started to get a little less, making him sigh of relief. Warm showers were making a lot of things better. The younger bowed a little to get the shampoo of the ground and pouring a little of it on his hands. He slowly added it in his hair, massaging it. Daehyun had closed his eyes, because he really liked the feeling and hummed a little. After the foam made him look like a little sheep, he started to rinse it out. Adding another time of shampoo in his hair and massaging it again, made him thinking about a lot of things. He smiled at the thought of living back in this areas, living around the elder. It all made him feel happy.

The boy started to wash his body, scrubbing all the dirt of it and making him feel clean again. Well, clean wasn’t the proper word for it. He still had that stupid morning hard on. Why did life hate him in this morning? Daehyun bit his lip before he let his hand slowly going done and taking his shaft into his hands, stroking it at a soft pace. He moaned almost soundless, but after he needed more friction, he moaned a little louder. His hands started to move a little faster, making him feel in heaven. But he needed more than just this small feeling. The younger slid his thumb over his head, biting back a loud moan. Damnit, he hadn’t felt this great after a long time. He was moving his hand faster, making him lean against the wall to prevent him from falling on the ground because his legs were going to give in any time soon of all the pleasure. Daehyun closed his eyes. This felt so good, why didn’t he do this more often? Just as he had slid his thumb over his head again, he couldn’t hold it back anymore. “Aaah, nnhggg.” This felt too great, this felt too good. Damn. He let out a lot of different kind of moans. “Omg, fuck, aah.” It all filled the bathroom. He was being damn to vocal right now. It could have woken up that someone already.

But the younger didn’t mind it anymore. He just, no, no one was going to stop him anymore. He needed that release right now. He flicked his wrists trying to get some other angle to get it. But it just didn’t work. The younger was really vocal right now. It should definitely have woken up the other one by now. The more he felt like he was going to reach his climax, the more he wanted to care less about it. Daehyun speeded up his hand, gripping his shaft a little harsher. “Aaah, X-Xavieer!” He moaned after seeing him in his mind. The younger did pretend it like the elder’s hands were around his dick instead of his own hands. It only caused him to moan louder than he already did. He felt how the tension build up in stomach. Biting his lip he felt how it hit him, releasing his seed into his hand and onto the shower floor after screaming a little. “Ah, Xavier!” The younger needed a few minutes to catch his breath again, to open his eyes and was his body again. This felt really great and he knew he would be vocal. He’d pity the person he was going to share this intimate moments with. A small chuckle left his lips. Daehyun didn’t want to get out of the shower. Those hot rays of water still hitting his body, made him feel relax again. The younger tried to focus on the sound of the asleep person inside this house, but he couldn’t hear it anymore. Slight panic started to take over the boy. What if it had seen him doing such dirty things.

jung . daehyun
©Barbara Palvin!

Xavier Beochan

Xavier Beochan
━ VIP ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimedo apr 09, 2015 11:15 pm

Xavier woke half up, hearing some weird sounds but not really get them. He tried to open his eyes but the light hurt them. He closed his eyes agian not bothering about anything that he heard. It sounded like the shower that was on, was Daehyun all ready up?
"I'm not hungover, I just hear the light." He murmeld with a smile. He coverd his eyes with his arm. It was dark again and Xavier fell asleep again. Not for long, he woke up because he had some weird dream. Daehyun was in it and Xavier self, the sounds he had in his dream we're still going on when he woke up. Did he still dream? Slowly he opend one eye to look around. Daehyun was nowhere to found. It was one weird of a dream and it suprised Xavier that it had turned him on.
"You're fucked up dude." He said softly to him self. Xavier was kinda grossed out by him self, but he couldn't deny it. It had turn him on very hard. Was it wrong he got more turned on by the sounds the boy maked? Xavier didn't know he felt guilty, but also kinda excited. He listend to the sound the boy maked, while taking care of his own. First slowly but he got faster with the ritme of the sound the boy made.
Xavier moaned under his breath. Closing his eyes and enjoying his moment. “Aaah, X-Xavieer!” Xavier shot up with wide eyes looking at his bathroom door. No way, this was so wrong in so many ways. He didn't knew what to do, was the kid messing with him? No way. He got up putting his boxer on. A bit unsure he walked to the bathroom door, what should he do?

Softly Xavier knocked on the door. No this is awkward he thought. Without waiting for an answer he opend te door leaning against the door frame.
"You're enjoying yourself here?" He asked with a little smile. This was his better idea? This was more awkward than just waiting for an explanation.
"I mean... Are you alright?" he asked with a blush on his cheeks. He didn't know where to look. Shall he look somewhere in the bathroom or at Daehyun or at Daehyun being naked. Wich kinda turned him on. Xavier went crazy of his onw hormons.
"Or do you need some help with some things?" He asked with a little grin.

Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun
━ Administrator ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimedo apr 09, 2015 11:47 pm

He had closed his eyes, trying to get a steady breath again. But he got startled again, hearing the door open. “You’re enjoying yourself here?” “OMG.” The younger stood there, eyes widen, shocked as hell. “I mean… Are you alright.” Was he? Was he alright? He didn’t know that one actually. “I don’t know.” Daehyun mumbled, looking at his feet. Why was he acting like this? Shouldn’t he be more confident about himself? He bit his lower lip, trying not to start the conversation again. This was so awkward and such a turn on at the same time. What the hell was wrong with him? Why did he do such things, even moaning out his name that loud. He really didn’t know. “Or do you need some help with some things?” He could hear the grin after the statement and the only thing he could do was blushing really hard. The younger felt paralyzed, not able to move any muscle. What the hell did he just started by this. He wasn’t supposed to just moan out male names, or even jerking off while imagining males. “Whatever you just saw or heard, just pretend that it didn’t happen.” The younger started, drying off his body. “It’s just that I…. It’s just … Well what is it…..” He more mumbled it to himself. “It’s that I can’t control that part yet. I’m like a teen with raging hormones, I’m stuck in puberty it looks like.” Daehyun really felt bad for being like this.

The younger tried to wrap a towel around his body, but the only thing he was doing, was causing him to fight with it. He couldn’t think straight, he couldn’t act normal. The boy felt caught, like really bad. As if he had stolen something. He wasn’t gay though, right? He wasn’t into man or boys, whatever, at all. Well Suga was kind of an exception, but he was just something that just happened because of not knowing the difference anymore because he had lost any senses. Yet he was freaking out again, because what was he? Daehyun tried to get out of the bathroom to put back on his clothes and get out of this awkward situation. “I’m sorry.” He said, apologizing for his behavior, for the period of time that could make any shapeshifter feel different. Well he got the sexuality thing. Daehyun sighed, looking up for the first time. “I don’t know what wrong with me. I woke up like with, you know, a boner.” He mumbled again, blushing the darkest shade of red. “And I don’t know what made me think about helping myself somewhere I haven’t been before and not knowing how I got here, who got me here. But I guess I know now.” Why was he even doing this, he was only making it worse and more awkward than it already had been. “Well I’m still sorry.” He didn’t know what he wanted right now, hugging the man in front of him. Or something else. He was just ruining everything again, like he always did. Yes Xavier was attractive, he always thought the elder was. “Aarghh.” He was just fucked up.

jung . daehyun
©Barbara Palvin!

Xavier Beochan

Xavier Beochan
━ VIP ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimevr apr 10, 2015 2:44 pm

“OMG.” Xavier laughed softly, yes this was the most awkward thing he could think of. The poor kid must hate Xavier for this. Still it was his own fault, why the hell did he shout Xavier's name? “I don’t know.” The grin on the face of Xavier only got wider. It amused him to see the kid this way. Xavier didn't say anything he just let Daehyun do his talking. Xavier coverd his mouth with his hand to hide away the smile on his face. “Whatever you just saw or heard, just pretend that it didn’t happen. It’s just that I…. It’s just … Well what is it…..  It’s that I can’t control that part yet. I’m like a teen with raging hormones, I’m stuck in puberty it looks like.” Xavier noded with a little smirk behind his hand. Why did the kid look so cute with the towel? What the hell did he even try to do? He looked adorable trying to get the towel around his waist. “I don’t know what wrong with me. I woke up like with, you know, a boner.” Xavier noded very serious.
"Yeah I know the feeling." He said in a serious tone. Still trying to hide his smile behind his hands. He let the kid pass him and Xavier followed him. “And I don’t know what made me think about helping myself somewhere I haven’t been before and not knowing how I got here, who got me here. But I guess I know now.” Xavier didn't even try to listen anymore. He let the kid talk and just noded a few times so it looks like he was listening. He wasn't angry at him for jacking off in his shower. It amused him that Daehyun just did it. He didn't even care where he was, he just did it.

“Well I’m still sorry.” Xavier cut the boy off by kissing him. It was kinda weird reaction, Xavier didn't knew exactly why he thought this was the best reaction. Maybe it was because of this weird dream he had, or maybe he really felt attracted to the kid. Or maybe he just got nuts. The only thing he knew at this moment was that he was kissing Daehyun. It was a soft kiss, a kiss you give when you're too shy to kiss the other person for real. A first kiss that's just nothing than only pressing you lips against the other person his lips. But it was enough to give you a light feeling. A feeling that everything around you stops and you two are the only one in the room who are alive. Xav took a step back and looked at the boy.
"I'm sorry you were saying?" He said with a blush on his cheeks.

Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun
━ Administrator ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimevr apr 10, 2015 11:08 pm

Daehyun looked at the man while he bit his lip. What was he doing? The man had pressed his lips onto his. First he was really surprised when the elder did this, but then his lips started to work. Just has he wanted to kiss the other back, he pulled back. “I’m sorry you were saying?” The younger looked at him with his mouth agape. Was he really serious right now? He closed his mouth again, while he groaned. “You shouldn’t have done that.” Daehyun just pulled him back by his hair and closed the gap between him and the older again. He knew he was going to lose it anyways and now it was all Xavier’s fault. The younger had gripped his hair tight into his hands, kissing the elder now some more passionate. The younger groaned again while pushing the other harsh against the wall. He kissed his neck, licking and sucking it sometimes. And sometimes he even bit at the hickeys he had left in the others neck. Daehyun kissed the man again on his lips, ripping off his shirt and throwing it somewhere behind him. If he wasn’t in that strange period and had his first time already, he wouldn’t be like this. But when you pull the trigger, it’s just one way option to stop it. He unbuckled the others belt, before ripping off everything that was left.

He looked at the other, closing his eyes and trying to catch his breath. This wasn’t right, this wasn’t how he should act around people. But how could he resist this man? There was no way he could. Daehyun bit his lip and kissed the man right after it again. He grinded at the others crotch. It was really dangerous to do things like this, like trying to get the other aroused that badly, even doing this to himself and god knows what will happen after this. The younger bit the others lip, sucking on it and doing this action over and over again. His hands started to roam over the other’s body, trying to tease him a little more.

jung . daehyun
©Barbara Palvin!

Xavier Beochan

Xavier Beochan
━ VIP ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimezo apr 12, 2015 5:04 pm

Xavier had taken a step back. He should not have done that. Xavier didn't know what he thought, he thought tht it was a good idae but what will happen now? Maybe Daehyun didn't think about Xavier in this way. Maybe the bathroom was just joke or it was Daehyun who wasn't himself. Xavier wasn't himself either this morning. What was it, he would never kiss a boy. Not because he was a boy, but he was much younger than that Xavier was. But still he felt so attract to the boy. “You shouldn’t have done that.” Xavier looked a bit suprised when Daehyun said that and kissed him again. It was way more passionated than Xavier did. He really liked it. He would probably have some backache tomorrow but that doesn't matter. He pulled the boy closer to him and kissed him back. He grapped his hair, pulled it a little bit. Xavier groaned softly when Daehyun kisses his neck. He really liked it. He got rit of his shirt and Daehyun unbuckeld his belt. For a split second he looked the boy in his eyes. This was so wrong in so many ways. He could already hear judgements in his head. Xavier didn't care it felt right, right now. He would always think later about how bad this is.

He kissed Daehyun again with passion. Xavier started moaning softly when Daehyung tried to tease him. Xav looked at Daehyun again and smirks. He pushed the kid on the couch and goes on top of him. He kissed Daehyun on his lips, his cheeks and his neck. Sucking his neck and biting it. He kissed the boy again on his lips and then his chest. Going lower on his belly. Teasing him with his tongue. He looked up at Dae and grins, while giving butterfly kisses on his belly. Going lower to take little Dae in his mouth. To please the boy.

Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun
━ Administrator ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimezo apr 12, 2015 6:37 pm

Daehyun looked at the man with wide eyes. Was he serious in about doing this? Giving him a blowjob? How was he supposed to react to all of this. It was still his first time for everything. He blushed a little at first, making some really soft moans. But soon everything turned into pleasure and he couldn’t think of something else anymore. The younger closed his eyes and let his hands roam through the other’s hair, gripping it tightly. “Omg.” The only thing that came out of him besides his moans. He needed more, more than only been kept in place and the other sucking him off. The younger started to buck his hips, thrusting upwards, but doing it slowly to make sure he didn’t hurt the elder. Even if this was his first time he knew some things of other people telling useless stories sometimes when they were drunk or he accidentally eavesdropped some conversations. He looked at the man in front of him, biting his lip really heard before another moan left his mouth. Daehyun felt how the tension in his stomach started to build up. “No, not yet.” He whined in his mind. He debated with himself if he was going to come inside the others mouth or just tell him he had to let go. The younger bit his lip again, before deciding he was going to warn the other. “Xav… ah, I-I’m going to, aah, cum.” He would let the other decide what he was going to do.

The younger felt how the pleasure became too much, making him nearing his end in a few seconds. He had placed his hands on the couch, though his hands were actually claws, digging inside the couch pillows. Daehyun closed his eyes before he moaned out loud, making him cum really hard this time. “Damn….” This had felt so great. He had never experienced this before and never thought this would even happen to him once in his life. The younger tried to catch his unsteady breath. He also never thought the older wanted to do this to him. Making him feel like this, falling in love with him. Now he knew what he had felt a month ago. He had missed him and all the time it was just love. Daehyun bit his lips again, looking at the other in front of him. He looked just so vulnerable like this. The younger stroked some tufts of hair out of his cute and sexy face. Locking his eyes with him, while smiling. He bended over, kissing Xavier again, while trying to put the other on his lap again. The boy pulled the other close to him, wrapping his arms around his waist and kissing him passionate once again. He sucked at the bottom lip of Xavier, tugging it a little. Trying to get permission to kiss him a little different than they had done before they got here. “That was just so great, love.” He just grinned at saying that to the older one.

jung . daehyun
©Barbara Palvin!

Xavier Beochan

Xavier Beochan
━ VIP ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimedo apr 16, 2015 3:17 pm

“Xav… ah, I-I’m going to, aah, cum.” Xavier grinnend and helped the kid out with his hand. It still was kinda weird in his mind and he wasn't sure if this was still his dream. Maybe Xavier dreamed all this and if that was true he didn't knew if he wanted to be a dream or not. Just to make a shrt version of his thoughts, Xavier was afraid that his mind was playing tricks with him. “Damn….” Soflty Xavier laughed and looked at the boy. He looked all satisfied and that made Xavier laugh a little bit harder. He never knew that the love he felt for the kid was this. He always thought it was some stupid elder love, like a brother love or something. But always deep down Xavier knew it was something else. Something way more powerfull than himself. He never really believed that kind of love stuff. But right now he wanted to believe it. He bend over over to kiss Daehyun again. First softly but then passionated. “That was just so great, love.” Xavier smiled.
"You gave it a little away that you liked it." He said with a little grin.

After his words he kissed Daehyun again, first his lips and then is neck. Softly biting him and kissing him and licking him. A little bit teasing him and kissing him softly against his lips again. He looked the other in his eyes.
"It's your turn." Xavier whispers with a little smile. He kissed the boy passionated again. He was curious about what Daehyun shall do with him. Maybe it was a bit mean from Xavier to say it was his turn. Or Maybe he already knew what he wanted to do with Xavier.

Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun
━ Administrator ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimeza apr 18, 2015 8:24 pm

Daehyun kissed the man back while he still tried to gather back his breath. He had liked it so much that he couldn’t think straight anymore. Well, unless Xavier said something to him. “It’s your turn.” He had looked at him with wide eyes, blinking sometimes and swallowing harsh. “You mean….” The boy began, swallowing one more time. “…like giving you a blowjob?” And once more, he blinked again. He didn’t know if he could do that. He was like, virgin in everything. Daehyun looked up again while kissing the man in front of him. Maybe he knew what he could do with the man. He let his hands roam around the other’s body, kissing him passionately at the same time. The younger pushed him harshly on the couch, crawling on his body to sit on his belly. “Oh I know what I’m going to do with you.” He smirked while he started to kiss, lick and bite the neck of Xavier. Roaming his hands all over his upper body, becoming impatient. He went lower, kissing and biting his chest, making sure he marked him everywhere. The man needed to be claimed, that it was his property now and not someone else was going to steal the elder from him. It was something animalistic. Something he only could do because his instincts told him.

The younger grinded their crotches against each other, groaning slightly. Daehyun looked at the man and kissed his thighs, biting it sometimes. He did it to both of it, while going higher until he looked at the shaft of the other. His tongue licked his lips while looking at it. Out of sudden he gave it a few kittenish licks, going up again to kiss him back on the lips. The younger took the other’s shaft in his hands, pumping it harshly. “You can choose what you want to do. What kind of pleasure you want to have. I don’t care. But I need to remind you, I don’t have the control about the animal once you’ll let me lead. So it’s up to you.” He went back up after whispering it into his ears and started to kiss his neck again. At one point, he was offering the other to make him the one to obey, to be submissive, because he really didn’t know what he was capable of once he could make the other happy.

jung . daehyun
©Barbara Palvin!

Xavier Beochan

Xavier Beochan
━ VIP ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimedi apr 21, 2015 9:28 pm

“You mean…like giving you a blowjob?” Xavier grins while looking at Daehyun. He kissed the boy softly, he didn't want the boy to feel uncomfortable. He kissed the boys neck and bites him somethings. Licking the bitemarks and kissing him again. Moaning softly when Daehyun kissed him passionated. “Oh I know what I’m going to do with you.” Xavier looked a bit suprised and watch te boy going down on him. He softly groaned when the boy started to kiss him everywhere. Xavier had the feeling he become the property from an animal. Maybe Daehyun wasn't just a human who could turn in an animal, but also had the instincts when he was in his human form. Xavier moaned softly when the boy kissed his tights and looked at him. He was turned on and wanted to get pleased by Daehyun. “You can choose what you want to do. What kind of pleasure you want to have. I don’t care. But I need to remind you, I don’t have the control about the animal once you’ll let me lead. So it’s up to you.” Xavier narrowed his eyes and thought about what he wanted to do with Daehyun. A little grin showed up on his face and pushed the boy on his back climming on top of him. He kissed the boy passionated and started grind his crotch against the other. He bit his lips and softly pulls in. He looked at the boy to look if he didn't hurt the boy. Softly he started thrusting his hips against the boy. Kissing him and trying not to hurt him much.

Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun
━ Administrator ━

“ Character „

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitimema apr 27, 2015 9:41 pm

Daehyun felt a little nervous. It was going to be his first time, he hadn’t have any experience about pleasuring someone or getting pleasure. But he was sure Xavier knew how to, which made him feel too nervous. “C-can you be careful.” He mumbled like a young girl who was going to have her first time. Also, he didn’t know if it was going to hurt or what it would feel like. The younger felt how the other pushed him on the couch and was crawling on top of him. He slightly swallowed while wrapping his arms around the others’ neck. Daehyun looked at the elder, feeling the tip of Xavier’s dick against his entrance. Before he could calm himself down, he felt how Xavier pushed himself inside the younger. The boy let out a yelp of pain. It stung so much, being stretched out so suddenly. He knew the older didn’t want to hurt him, he never wanted to. Small tears left his eyes, but he tried to push the pain away. He couldn’t be weak as a jaguar. The boy kissed the elder back when theirs lips were pressed together. Even if he still felt uncomfortable and the stinging pain still was there, he knew pleasure would take over really soon. He just had to go through this. Daehyun arched his back when he finally felt it. Pain slowly going away and that feeling he wanted to feel like he had in the shower, came back again.

The boy started to moan, enjoying every bit of it. “Omg. Just…. More!” He kissed the man more passionate, groaning and trying to move is hips against the other. This was so great. He suddenly felt a shock going through his body. “Please, do it again.” It was going to be hard to last long if he was going to be over sensitive if Xavier kept on hitting his spot over and over again. He couldn’t stop moaning the other’s name. He really did enjoy what was happening. A familiar feeling started to gather in his stomach. “No, no, no, not yet!” He whined, arching his back again, pushing his upper body against the other. “Omg, I’m going to..” But before he could finish what he wanted to warn Xavier with, he spurted out his cum onto their bellies. Daehyun breathed harshly and tried to catch it again. “This felt so great.” He breathed out, looking the elder straight into his eyes. “I love you.” The boy let his fingers caress the skin of the other. “But next time it’s my turn to top.” Daehyun licked his lips again, while smiling softly.

OOC: ~ I haven't read it, because what the hell did I just wrote O___O.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN] Icon_minitime

It's nothing, you know [MC! - XAVHYUN]

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Please, help me [XAVHYUN / MC]
» Dusk till dawn ~ Xavhyun

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
KAECHAN :: {{❥ Griffinbeach :: Griffinbeach :: Oldbay-