you are not logged in or registered.

(LOG IN||REGISTER)

INBOX // PROFILE
Welcome
Welkom op Kaechan RPG, dé online rpg waar je een warlock of een shapeshifter kunt zijn.
Sluit je aan bij Family Trees of ga zelf op onderzoek uit in Griffinbeach, Soulsilver, Woodley of Oldbrook.

"A masquerade of Heroes"

14-04-2015 ~ Nieuwe Regels FC

27-03-2015 ~ Kaechan 2.0 Plot.

27-03-2015 ~ New Layout.

23-03-2015 ~ Kaechan 2.0 [Site]

Family Trees
The Elite.
The Venom.
None.
None.
None.
Apply here for a Tree
Census
WARLOCKS
ADULTS 9 26
TEENAGERS 4 3
SHAPESHIFTERS
ADULTS 11 21
TEENAGERS 4 5
TOTAAL 28 55
Season
season: spring / seizoen: lente
Switch Character
Charactername
Password

Credits
©2014-2015 KAECHANRP is ontworpen, bedacht en gecodeerd door JUNG DAEHYUN , gehost op een FORUMOTION forum.
Met dank aan Peter, Kim, Rose, Vance en Michelle voor het helpen met een enkele code / tekst / images.
©opyrights reserved to the original artists!

Dit forum werkt het allerbest op:

google chrome

Maar werkt ook prima op:

firefoxinternet explorersafari

Deel

Ivanna Arden

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Ivy Arden

Ivy Arden
━ Member ━

IC : 1

Ivanna Arden Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Ivanna Arden Ivanna Arden Icon_minitimezo apr 19, 2015 4:21 am

ivy
// Sorrow’s my body on the waves

Sorrow’s a girl inside my cake
I live in a city sorrow built    It’s in my honey, it’s in my milk

Born in Griffinbeach, Ivy has always been surrounded by Warlocks and magic. Which makes her an outsider. All of her descendants were Warlocks, how on earth could she turn out to be a Shapeshifter?

Her mother, Rohana, knew her secret would get them both killed. If they found out that her daughter was different, if they found out her husband was not the real father, everyone would immediately turn on them. So she let Jeremy believe Ivanna was his daughter. Which worked, for quite a few years. Although Ivy always felt like she didn't belong with the rich, sophisticated Warlock family, she formed a strong bond with her (half)brother Rae.

When Ivy turned eight, her Shapeshifter features could no longer be hidden. Her mom planned to send her away to her biological father - whom she had never met - for safety. But she couldn't let go of her daughter. Ivy was taught to never use her powers in any way possible, except if it were to save her life. But she was way too curious and, being the little rebel she is, often sneaked out at night to use her wolf senses and chase animals.

Apart from being an outsider and the loneliness - Ivy was generally happy. Until one night when her secret was discovered. It was her older brother Rae who saw her, with claws and wolf ears in the night. She tried to stop him but it was too late. He had already told his father. Ivy felt betrayed. Rae was the only one who ever seemed to understand her. But he probably didn't know the consequences of what he had done.

robb stark
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Ivanna Arden

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
KAECHAN :: {{❥ Soulmate Desk :: Character Files-